Chapter 6: Free day and The Aftermath I

To be honest, I was bored in the next episode where we had to wear utters hats on our heads. I stayed up all night watching Trent get voted off, watched the other's confessionals, and stalked some blogs about the show and characters. Most of them were written by someone named Sierra. I leaned on the trailer the next day as Chris announced that we'd have a free day today. After they learned he was not kidding, everyone cheered, "I'll go back to bed," I yawned. "Come on! We can paint each other's nails!" Lindsay stopped me. I blinked and looked at her, 

"Sometime, I really need some sleep." I told her. "Yeah, Lindsay, look at her, poor girl needs some rest." Heather said, pointing out my dark circles. "Thanks Heather." I sarcastically told her and faked a cough. "Okay back off." Chris said as he walked over to me and placed a hand on my forehead, "Okay, (Y/n)'s got a fever so she'll be quarantined, I don't want any of you to get sick and miss an episode tomorrow because I won't get paid." He announced the others told me to get well, Gwen volunteered to take care of me, but Dad dismissed her.

"Thanks guys," I smiled before Chris led me to his trailer. "Nice acting," Chris complimented. "Thanks dad," I told him, flipping my hair. "No problem-o I knew you wouldn't want to miss the Aftermath show." He chuckled, patting my back. "Okay so stay here, I have a date with the hot tub." He told me as he opened the door. "Okay," I replied and got inside the trailer. He smiled before closing it. 

His trailer was big, of course. I went to the mini kitchen, spotted the fridge, and chuckled when I saw the photograph of 5-year-old me with pigtails, holding a lollipop while my other hand was holding onto Dad's hand. I awed before opening it, then grabbed some snacks and went to his comfy bed. It was near the flatscreen Tv, so yeah. I lay on the bed and grabbed the remote. I went to the Aftermath Channel and started watching.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's going on everyone? Welcome to the brand new, totally off-the-hook Total Drama Action Aftermath show!" Geoff greeted and the audience applauded.

Bridge, "We're coming to you live to dish everything Total. Drama. Action!"

Geoff, "This is where the real action is! Yeah! I'm Geoff."

Bridgette, "And I'm Bridgette."

Geoff, "You may remember us from such series as Total Drama Island and its even more thrilling sequel, Total Drama Action! Hoo!"

Bridgette, "Which we were voted off of for kissing and lost out on a million bucks."

Geoff, "I still say making out makes for awesome television."

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I bet every show in 2021 would do that." I say, as I bite off a chocolate bar.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Geoff, "But hey, now we've got our own show, and this is way more fun, right? Yeah!"

Bridgette chuckled, "Right. Now we get to hang with you! And we're super stoked for the new season!"

Geoff, "What'd you guys think of it so far? The film lot. Totally awesome, right?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

They introduced the cast members from Season 1 and to be honest, Noah is a mood. I had my eye on him back then.