twin size mattress

"George!" I shout, seeing him walk out of the terminal. The second he sees me, he is running to me with his carry on luggage bouncing with him. His tight embrace almost leaving me out of breath. I breath in the scent of his shampoo that lingers in his clean hair.

"Dream." He whispers contently, a smile very evident in his voice. We finally let go of each other after clinging to each other like we were at the end of our lives in a horror movie. "Where's Sapnap?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"He had important things to get done because he procrastinated." I let out a chuckle and George cracks a smile.

"Of course he did." George smiles, standing awkwardly next to me. One of his hands finds its way to the back of his neck, rubbing it. "So do you want to go home instead of just standing here?" He laughs nervously. I laugh with him and nod, both of us heading to the baggage claim to get George's bag. 

-

"Paatchess" I elongate her name, as I am searching for her throughout the house. I hear a door open from upstairs once I reach the bottom of them. I look up the stairs to see that Sapnap has opened his bedroom door and Patches runs out, Sapnap following. Patches runs up to me, rubbing her face against my leg. I smile, picking her up and holding her close to me. "You want to pet her?" I grin widely, looking at George. Before he could answer, Sapnap has bolted down the stairs and straight to George. He squeezes him, picking him up off the ground. I can hear them both giggling. I shake my head, laughing along with them.

"I am so glad you're here! And you're here to stay!" Sapnap beams with excitement. George can't help but laugh. God I love that laugh and now I get to see that smile in person? What am I even thinking? I don't have a chance with him. I shake the thoughts from my brain, realizing that Patches is now becoming fussy.

"Do you want to pet Patches before she decides to run off and hide?" I let out a breathy laugh, walking over to George, who is nodding eagerly. Once I reach him, he pets her gently and she surprisingly starts to calm, becoming curious. She sniffs his hand, giving it a small lick. George lets out a laugh, continuing to pet her. "I think she likes you." I grin widely, not able to take my eyes off of him. He glances up at me with a wide grin on his face, returning his attention back to the, now, fussy cat in my arms. Patches manages to squirm out of my arms and I just let her go. We both shrug it off, as I continue to show George to his room. 

-

I look over to see that George had fallen asleep on the couch he was laying on. I look to my other side to see Sapnap dozing off. I huff, staring at the TV that is still playing Friends. I inhale sharply, stretching my arms up, which prompts Sapnap to actually sit up. We both look at George and notice he doesn't move. I shake my head, smiling.

"Do we wake him?" Sapnap lets out a laugh. I shake my head.

"Nah. He looks peaceful there. He might hate us in the morning for not making him go to his bed, but I don't want to wake sleeping beauty." I laugh quietly as Sapnap nods in agreement. Both of us stand, Sapnap heading upstairs before me. I grab the blanket I was sitting with from the couch, draping it over the sleeping Brit. George doesn't even move, breathing lightly in a deep sleep. "Goodnight, George." I smile, heading upstairs to my dark bedroom. I blindly walk towards my bed to get into it. 

I sit down on the thin, twin size mattress to just put my head in my hands. That phone call with George hurt so much. He just kept asking why and I couldn't give him an answer. I genuinely don't know what happened. I just don't know. The last thing I can remember was being angry about having to walk home because my car had broken down. The next thing I know I'm in a hotel room, covered in blood and knife in hand. I can feel my tears starting to soak my palms. I can't stop crying. It's so scary to know you might have done something you regret without knowing what happened at all. I must have blacked out, but that just means I can't remember what happened. If I can't remember what happened, then that means I could be guilty as all get out. Why would I kill someone? What motive do I have to kill someone?

Well, do you hate anyone?

I don't really hate anyone. I dislike people; like those who don't like me and only spread misinformation about me. I don't like those people because they make me out to be a person I'm not. It's not to the extent that I would physically kill someone over.

What would Sapnap think? What does George think? George hates you now.

I wipe the tears from my eyes, shaking my head to myself. I push myself back, leaning against the cold wall with my knees to my chest. After the conversation I had with George, I could not imagine what he told Sapnap. I can not imagine what Sapnap thinks. They're both probably so disappointed in me and they probably would never believe me when I say I don't remember what happened. And things were just getting good with George too. I've ruined everything. I've ruined it.

A/N: This one is a bit short, but I hope you are enjoying so far!