love

-a month later-

I'm pacing back and forth in our kitchen, nerves coursing through me. Sapnap stops me, taking hold of my shoulders to make me look at him.

"Dream. Listen to me." He shakes me lightly and I look up from the ground at him. "It's going to be fine, you'll be fine." I take in a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

"I'm so nervous, Sapnap." I sigh. George is out with Karl and Quackity who came to visit just for this, and to hang out of course. Sapnap stayed to help me figure out what I'm doing because I have no clue what I want to do. Then I remember something. "Wait, I have a video I was editing before everything happened that was supposed to be when I asked him to be my boyfriend." I smile, knowing the idea will be great.

"That's cute. Do you want to do like a movie night then?" Sapnap asks and I nod quickly, knowing I have a little bit to edit before they come home. They aren't supposed to be back for a few hours so I don't feel too rushed.

"Can you set up the back yard for a cute movie night? Like just make it look nice with the projector and everything." I ask Sapnap quickly, starting to head upstairs. He nods, grinning.

"I'll message Karl that we are doing a movie night in the back yard." Sapnap smiles, grabbing his keys to go get supplies. We part ways as I go upstairs to finish this video.

-

We have everything set up and it is absolutely perfect. The beginning of the video looks like it will be a movie, but once you press play, it's definitely not a movie. We have blankets laid out on the grass and Sapnap went out to get some patio lights to hang up on the trellis above the patio. It all looks absolutely perfect. We also got a few snacks for the actual movie afterwards. I'm sitting on the couch, still dreading it because I'm scared. I take a deep breath, running my hands through my hair. Sapnap walks into the living room, stuffing his phone back in his pocket and sitting down.

"It'll all go smoothly, I promise." He smiles at me. "It's going to go great." I nod, smiling, hoping that me smiling will help calm my nerves. I hear the front door unlock as George, Karl, and Quackity come in, bursting with laughter.

"Quackity that's the dumbest joke I've ever heard." I hear George's British accent carry itself into the living room. I look up in the direction it's coming from to see George's smiling face. His eyes go directly to me, his hand reaching out for mine. I pull him into my lap by the waist as Karl and Quackity walk past him. "Hi, Dream." George smiles, giving me a quick kiss. "How was your day editing videos for your channel with Sapnap?" He chuckles. I can't help but smile at him.

"It was good. How was your day with those two idiots?" I laugh as both Karl and Quackity say 'hey' in unison.

"Dream is in his dumbass arc." Quackity giggles and everyone laughs. 

"It was good, Dream." George smiles, giving me another quick kiss.

"Get a room?" Karl says quickly.

"Yeah, get a room." Sapnap laughs, looking at Karl who is laughing. This is one of his major social cues that he likes someone. I've known him for so long to know this specific detail about him. I give Sapnap a look and his face gets red, immediately realizing that I know.

"Okay, can we go start the movie now? We ordered pizza and its getting cold and I'm hungry." I groan, seriously wanting pizza, but I also just want to get this over with. We all agree to go outside and get settled to watch the movie. As I'm walking outside with George, I check my pocket to make sure I have the ring and I do. We all get our plates of food, sitting down on the blankets. Sapnap agreed to start the video for me. George and I are sitting next to each other on one blanket and Karl and Quackity are on the other.

"What movie are we watching?" Quackity asks, knowing very well of what is about to happen.

"Avengers, now shh." I say quickly as Sapnap starts the video. As soon as he presses play, the screen shows a clip of one of the first times George and I played Minecraft together. It's literally just us two laughing and being dumb while messing with a code that we did. I look at George to see him laughing, a huge smile on his face. There are a few more clips from different videos of ours and streams where we are just messing around and flirting with each other. I have the ring in my hand, in my pocket, ready to go. Then a clip of me from today pops up, the only thing I've ever recorded with face cam.

"Hi, George. I bet you're wondering why we aren't watching an actual movie and you just saw all of those clips before. The past seven months has been a weird journey and it's been rough." I look at George as he's watching the video. A smile is plastered on his face, his eyes becoming glossy with tears. "You told me that you loved me when I didn't even know if I would be able to fully give you that love back. And you knew that, but you still said it. That, to me, means the whole world and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way." George takes my hand that isn't in my pocket and wipes his tears with the other, his eyes still glued to the projector screen. "I've thought about this ever since you said those words in the visitation room. I have a very important question to ask you. So, George. I love you so much." The video stops and I pull the ring out from my pocket and turn to face George. George looks at me, laughing and crying at the same time.

"Will you marry me, George?" I ask, holding the ring between my fingers in front of him. George grabs my face with both hands, kissing me sweetly, a smile on his lips. As he's kissing me, he nods, his forehead resting on mine.

"Yes, Dream. Yes." George whispers, a huge smile forming on my face. Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity all start cheering and clapping. I push the ring onto his finger, kissing him sweetly.

"Can we start the actual movie this time?" George laughs and we all laugh with him.

"Yeah, we can." Sapnap laughs, turning on a movie that all of us agreed to. Tonight was the best night I've had in a very long time. I want to remember this forever.