A Piece of the Puzzled Memories

~Tzuyu

I was surprised of the situation I arrived at when I went to Lisa's room. Her friends were fighting and yelling at each other. It was the least I expected, to see them like that. I thought their bond were strong, there might be something that made them all lose their temper. Well I guess humans are humans, there would always be time that we get into the weakest part of the story making it seemed like an ending but the truth is, it's just a chapter, that soon be over and renewed.

I let out a deep breath before opening the huge door in front of me. I decided to be at Master's quarter cause I couldn't bare how noisy they were. They were worse than kids having a fight. I asked Lisa if she wanted to come cause I know she hates seeing her friends like that, but I was surprised when she refuses. Lisa is really becoming braver now, and I'm proud of that.

I first looked around hoping to see him, but I see no one other than my own reflection in the huge mirror. I walked closer making this as a chance to look at myself and I observe my whole body, I mean real Tzuyu's body. I always keep forgetting that I'm only borrowing her body.

"What would I look like if I leave this body? Am I also pretty like Tzuyu?" I asked looking at the face that was staring back at me. I only get to wonder what my face were or what kind of body I have before entering this body. I have never think about it before, but now that I feel like we're closer to the end of this mission, I'm getting more and more curious about myself. And to be honest, Lisa really did help me to be curious what my life was before. I was only think of how could I enter heaven, but when I met her, I now badly wanted to know my past self.

'Is Lee Bo Ra my real name? Did I have any family? Did I really died 10 years ago? What did I do in my life to receive a punishment?' All of those questions are in my head, but I can't ask anyone about it. No one knows the answers. With my mission still going on, my existence as a human is still a mystery.

'Lee Bo Ra!' My hands went to my head as I started hearing a voice.

'Lee Bo Ra!' I clinched hearing that name being called. It's as if it's inside my head and giving me pain with every echo of it.

'Lee Bo Ra!' I roughly closed my eyes as the voice gets louder and louder, and its becoming more painful to bear. I know my eyes are already closed but I could see images. It was like an old memories in a film and its coming into my head to be replayed.

'Lee Bo Ra, oppa got you this. Do you like it?' I heard a man's voice but I couldn't see his face clearly. I wanted to see his face but as I forced it, it gets more painful. I could feel my heart aching as his voice seemed so familiar but I couldn't really tell who he is.

'Lee Bo Ra! Don't leave oppa! Jebal! Lee Bo Ra!' I heard the voice screamed as he cry helplessly, it seemed like he was  begging not to leave him.

I could feel my head hurts so much like it would cut open any moment. I was pressing my head hoping the pain would stop. I started whining in pain as tears started to fall.

"Lee Bo Ra! Lee Bo Ra!" I heard someone called while shaking me like wanting me to wake up. Finally, I was snapped back. I was panting heavily with my tears streaming fast. Master was looking at me worriedly and wondering what happened to me. He was asking what was going on, but all I can answer him is my sob.

His face says it all, he's worried but he didn't want to force me to speak.
He pulled me into a hug, like wanting to tell me I am safe in his arms. It was enough to give me comfort but I was still crying. The pain in my head is slowly going away but the image I saw in my head is still in me. The name was so clear, like I was really the one hearing it, like it was really for me.