CHAPTER 1: D-7

7 days before September 25, 2018

~Lisa

"Nice one, Lisa. Good Take. Last Shot." The photographer complimented as I do my last pose.

"We're done for the shoot. Great job Lisa-ssi" He again complimented while I smiled shyly to him.

"Kamsahamnida Mr. Kim. You also did a great job." I said to compliment him back.

Finally, we have finished this pictorial for Vogue Korea. They invited me to be the cover of their magazine for October issue.

"Lisa-ssi." I smiled as I turn to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Heo Ji Ah." I smiled and bowed to her. She's the Editor in Chief and she personally requested me to be their cover for this October issue.

"Aigoo, Lisa-ssi, thank you for accepting my offer." She stated holding my hand with a big smile plastered on her face.

"It's actually an honor for me Ms. Heo, this is a great opportunity." I countered smiling even wider.

"Let's see your photos shall we?" She suggested inviting me to walk towards the monitor.

"I think the magazines will be sold out again. The last time you are our cover it went sold out immediately, even international fans are actually willing to buy it." She commented making me secretly blush. It still feel so new when someone compliments me.

"Kamsahamnida Ms. Heo." I shyly said and checked the photos with her. I smiled as I feel satisfied with the outcome.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ms. Heo Ji Ah, we'll be needing to excuse ourselves now, Lisa still have an schedule with the rest of Blackpink." Manager unnie politely interrupted.

"Is that so? You better get going. Again, thank you so much Lisa. And please, send my gratitude to Mr. Yang." She stated giving me a quick hug.

"Ne." Manager unnie bowed to her as I do the same.

We quickly went to the dressing room to change my clothes and get ready for another schedule.
I smiled and bowed to staffs who was at the room. They also smiled to me and bowed shyly.

This has been my life for the past 3 years until now. Managing time between pictorials, guesting, performing is my routine. Well, I can't blame anyone, this is what I chose as a career and I love what I'm doing right now.

3 years ago I was just a mere trainee in YG entertainment. After 5 years of training, I debuted as the main dancer, lead rapper and vocalist of our group called Blackpink. I'm also the youngest in the group.
My Unnies, Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé well, Rosé has the same age as mine but she's a month older, which are the most lovable unnies I've never had. I'm thankful being with them, I couldn't ask for someone else.

"Lisa, someone's calling." my manager informed as she half-shouted so I could hear her through the door.

"Please answer it for me. Tell him or her that I'm still on the bathroom." I said to her as I quickly finished dressing up.

When I got out, my manager was still on my phone talking to someone. When she noticed my presence, she immediately handed me the phone.

I first checked the name of the caller.  A light smile formed in my lips, after knowing it was Jungkook. My boyfriend. Yes, I have been in a relationship with him for almost a year now. It started when we do our first collaboration with BTS, 7 all boys K-pop group. Also a top rating and award winning k-pop group aside from us, Blackpink.

"Uhhmm. Lisa, I'm sorry we can't go out for dinner. Something came up. I'm sorry." He said on the other line that made my smile fade in just a snap.