Can we be free?

~Jin

I whined in pain as the doctor tried to move my injured wrist. It wasn't easy for me to do this but I know I have to do something to help my brothers. I thought our plan wasn't going to work out, but I'm glad that Tae and JK was still able to go.

"What were you doing again that leads you to this injury?" The doctor asked looking so frustrated about my wrist.

"I- I forgot I had an injury, that's why I tried lifting a heavy dumbell." I reasoned out lying hoping manager won't doubt it.

"You should have been careful." He said like what a father would say if he found out his son had an injury.

"Tsk. This is bad. This would take so much time to heal." He added and guided me to do an x-ray. My eyes gets bigger when I saw the bones are almost crashed into pieces. I think I may have done it too much.

"See that? If it was a heavier dumbell, your bones might have crashed into tiny pieces and will lead to bigger complications. See this part here? The fracture of the bone is worst." He said explaining what is in the x-ray. If Namjoon hyung hadn't stop me, this could have been worser.

"I always remind them to be careful. But this kids are really hard-headed." Manager said shaking his head with disappointment.

"We need to perform a surgery. This can't be done through a physical therapy only." He again said and writes something on a paper.

"Surgery? Jiguem?" I asked nervously. This clearly wasn't part of our plan.

"Aniyo, we'll set an schedule for your surgery. For now I'll give you medicines and pain relievers for your injury, and we'll put a cast on your wrist to avoid you from using your wrist. Do not try lifting any object and if possible, do not use your wrist for a while." He said while I just nodded.

After wrapping my wrist with a cast and giving me medicine, I went out of his clinic feeling so weak.

"I'll inform Sajangnim about your condition. Please, be careful with yourself. Remember that a lot of people are concern for you." Manger said as if reminding me as he heaved a deep sigh.

"Where is JK and Tae?" He asked when he noticed that it was only Suga, Jimin and Hoseok that is here waiting.

"They both went back to the dorm, JK wasn't really feeling good about his stomach so I told them to go home so Kookie could rest." Suga answered trying so hard not to sound suspicious, I know he is lying. I just hope that Manager won't find out.

"Let's go now. I don't want to stay longer in this hospital." He said and started walking before us while we were just behind him walking silently.
The boys asked them how did the check up went and I just told them exactly what the doctor have said. They were worried at first but I told them that I am all fine so somehow they feel relieved.

I hope Tae were able to see Lisa before they go. I know how he must have been so sad hearing that Lisa will be transferred. I honestly wanted all of us to see her before she went back to her home country again, it's been almost a month since we weren't really able to visit her. I know they wanted also to see her so I had to do what I think would be a way for us to sneak out. But it turns out to be a failure, but somehow I felt at ease, atleast Tae was able to go. That's what matters most.

~Namjoon

"Had I been so strict to you guys?" Bang PD asked when I told him about how we felt being in this situation. Being prohibited for a reason we can't understand.

"Ne. Being prohibited to see our friends is not just right for us. It is like depriving us from doing the things that makes us happy." I stated as if defending myself in a court yet I tried so hard to be calm. This is my first time talking back at him. I have always made sure to follow what he says 'cause he have done something for us that I never thought someone would do. He is the one behind our success and so I respect him so much. But his recent decision is not just fair.