Bothered to be Unbothered

~Someone's POV

Now that I know, that nothing could stop this unwanted fate. I'm starting to be of afraid closing my eyes, thinking that I might not see her again once I open it. Why does it need to happen when we could just be happy?
"Happiness and sadness is always a partner. You know what why? It's because you will never know happiness unless you have felt sadness, but after every sadness, happiness takes place."
I smiled as I remember what she told me when I was the one who was feeling down. She used to believe that if you had a sad month, then you'll have a year of happiness. Indeed it's true, but right now I hope it could also be a lie. How I wish that it's always happiness that would come and no sadness at all. But I know it's not how it works, I know the world gives us sh*ts for us to become wiser and stronger.

~~~~~

~J-Hope

(Few Hours Ago)

"Let's take a break for now and continue practicing later when Tae arrives." Namjoon stated after practicing our performance for tomorrow's event.

We all sit at the couch exhausted, since we've been practicing for almost 7 hours.
The other's just continued to play around while I choose to close my eyes wanting to take a nap.

"Hyung, I need to go somewhere, I'll be back soon." Kookie suddenly said that made them stop and made me open my eyes again.

"Where are you going?" Jin questioned him as if he's his mother.

"My mom wanted to meet me. I won't take long." He said and before we could say something he already took his leave hurriedly.

As I was looking at the door where he left, thoughts started to come out in my mind. He's been going out lately without telling us where he's going. Usually, he would tell us where he will go and ask us to go with him, but now it's different. Yesterday he wasn't with us and the other scent that I smell from him. I'm sorry Kookie, but for the sake of our group and for your own good, I need to find out what are you up to.

I suddenly stood up and walked through the door but before I could reach it they stopped me.

"Yah, where are you going?" Suga asked raising his brows.

"I'll tell you guys when I get back." I said and immediately run, I heard them calling me but I choose to ignore them. I need to catch up with Kookie, to have a peace of mind. I don't want to think negative about my brother so I need to know the reason behind his sudden changes.

I was walking fast while looking around to see him. Suddenly I heard a voice saying that he's on his way and I'm sure it's his voice. I narrowed my forehead as I saw him enter the door that leads to the stairs. I first checked on the elevator to see if it was occupied but it wasn't. What's his reason that he's taking the stairs instead of elevator? I decided to just follow him, I used the elevator though I had no idea if I'm able to catch up with him.

As I reached the ground floor, I again started to search for him. I put my gaze outside hoping to see him and I wasn't disappointed. I saw his car leaving the building and I was just sure that it was him inside. Without any hesitation, I went outside and call for a taxi, the driver was a bit surprised when he saw me. I forgot I wasn't wearing any cover up.

"Ahjussi, please follow that car." I said to him trying to ignore his reaction.

"Ne." He said and started taking off the roads.

After about 15 minutes of driving, Jungkook's car finally stopped in front of a building, it looks like an apartment building.

"Ahjussi, stop for a while." I said when we were about to get to near them.