D-3

3 Days before September 25, 2018

Someone's POV

(After the light accident)

"Is it starting?" I asked just right after the call was answered.

"I think so, I exactly don't know. And I also couldn't tell you." She said on the other line with a sigh as if frustrated.

"What do you mean you don't know? Aren't you the one who is assigned to her?" I half shouted as my emotions are filling me.

"Yes, I'm assigned to her. But my mission will start on the destined time. For now my job is only to look after her and keep silent as possible. So please, calm down and leave the rest to us. She's a strong woman, she'll be able to overcome this. If you couldn't trust me, then just trust her." She said calmly and softly that manage to calm me down.

I sighed like finally trying to accept everything that has been thrown at me. I bit my trembling lower lip as my eyes started to water.

"I'm just worried about her. I'm mad at myself that I couldn't do anything to help her." I whispered through the phone and a tear fell on my cheek.

"Don't worry, I'll do my best in guiding her." She said and hunged up.

I started sobbing as I heard the call being ended.
"Please" I again whispered as if she'll still be able to hear me.

I may sound desperate, but I am. I wanted to know everything so I can do whatever I can to protect her. But I know, and I'm trying so hard to accept that I could not do anything, but to pray that fate would still change.
****

~Namjoon/ RM

I'm walking at the hallway in the MBC Building heading to Inkigayo studio. I went along with my manager when Bang sajangnim asked him to meet the director and producer to cancel our promotion schedule, it was because of the accident and the fake article that was published. But as I passed the area where the accident happened, I looked up to observe if there was wrong with the lights but I could tell that they are all new.

"Namjoon-ssi?" I look at my manager who was looking at me weirdly.

"Kaja. So we can leave early. I'm starting to creep out." He said as he hugged himself like something cold touches him.

"What do you mean?" I asked narrowing my forehead as curiousity hits me.

"Isn't it creepy? Lisa was on the exact spot where the light was about to fall." He said trying to make me understand what he's saying but I only look at him wanting to explain further.

"What I mean is, If that light wasn't properly attached to the ceiling, then it would fall off minutes after it was attach, but it took a lot of time, I couldn't believe that it was just coincidence that Lisa was there on the spot and the light accidentally falls off." He said that made me think of what he's saying.

He has a point, but it could also be just an accident. But what if, it wasn't just coincidence? My mind started to argue that I couldn't help myself to ask him more question about his thoughts.

"Are you saying that someone might have planned this?" I asked him but he only shrugged his shoulders.

"Molla. It could be a human, but human cannot cut the hard materials used in that light unless used by an equipment. Mr. Yang immediately investigated the case, and it turned out, someone cut the hard plastic that was attached to the ceiling, like it was cut by the sharpest sword in the world." He said like he also couldn't believe it.