10 - Advice

Sitting in the car, riding to the studio along with the rest of my band members

Sitting in the car, riding to the studio along with the rest of my band members. Though they were all sleepy still attempting to be awake for today's schedule ahead I was too excited to be tired. I spent all night playing Hanuel's new single, and as soon as I woke up I continued.

The song is usually not my favorite kind of music but her voice is like that of a siren. I can't ignore it. And watching her dance around being overly cutsie and adorable is just the CUTEST thing to watch!!

"So, are you listening to Hanuel-ssi?" Namjoon, my band's leader asks from beside me.

Nodding to him while I remove an earbud, "Ya, her new single released last night."

"So that's what you were doing in the dance studio. You stayed in there for a long time."

"I was just practicing choreo."

"Hmm the same choreo you have been practicing for a month?"

I smile bright to hide my embarrassment "Well that was only part of it. I want to learn the whole thing. And I'm still missing some bits, ya know cause it's only the music video out right now."

"Hmm well why-"

"Hyung likes her!" Jungkook yells excitedly waking the slightly older male clinging to his arm.

"Hyung who? Yoongi?" Taehyung asks as he rubs the sleep from his eyes.

"No, Hoseok hyung likes that new idol Hanuel-ssi."

Yoongi opens one eye glaring at Taehyung from beside him but not joining the conversation.

"I don't like her. She's just a friend," I give Jungkook a playfully pointed look.

"But to be friends with someone you have to like them," The golden boy smiles.

"Ooo what does she look like! I wanna see Hobi's girl friend." Blonde hair peeks over from the seat in front of me.

"She's not my girlfriend."

Jimin asks with a smirk,"I meant like a girl that is your friend. What do you think I meant Hyung?"

"I- ah-" look out the window to see the Big Hit building. "Look we're here! Let's go inside!" And before the driver can even open the door fully I shoot out of it and skip into the building.

~~~

While on break from practicing some older routines for an upcoming showcase I continued to play Hanuel's MV. I just couldn't get enough of her.

Her dancing on the screen was nothing to her skills in real life. From our many practices in Halmeoni's garden to the 1 practice we had in her company studio, her moves and laughter coming up in my memory.

"Hoseok-ssi, the CEO would like to see you," a very timid intern says as he stands over me. He looks new, I haven't seen him around before. But he also looks like he's about to jump out of his skin.