16 - Best

After an intense practice with my dance teacher which was strange in and of itself the way he seemed like an actual teacher now. He gave constructive criticism on my lazy movements and was only on his phone half of the time, compared to the usual 100% of the time. With the strangeness from him and the fact that I didn't almost die of heat stroke while practicing, I almost passed the fact that I really am in the Big Hit building off as a fever dream.

How much wine did I have last... it couldn't have been this much.

I gently closed the door after making sure I had my guest pass on me. Can't lose that. I can't imagine how I would be allowed back in.

I look to the left and I see two doors before it turns, one connecting to the practice room I just left and the other leads to the emergency stairway. Looking to the right I see a double set of emergency glass doors leading outside. In search of a breakroom I head to the left end of the off white hallway.

I turn at the end and hear a single bark. It's kind of high pitched, not like my Sagwa's which is a comfortable medium. I miss her. With the strangeness of today I could use her comforting nuzzles.

The bark sounds again as I walk farther down the hall. It seems to be coming from a door with a sign above it 'Breakroom.' "Well at least I found it on my own," I doublethink going in but don't want to waste my luck and end up lost.

I knock and open the door hoping whoever is in there won't mind me just grabbing a simple drink and snack from a vending machine. I'm not startled by the dog barking, I did use the universal trigger for all dogs everywhere all around the world, but who the dog is with does surprise me. "Taehyung-ssi?" I shake my head and bow, "I mean V-ssi, no wait Kim Taehyung-ssi?" I'm really not sure how to address a world superstar. Well I have been talking to Hoseok but that was different. I wasn't infamous then. I wasn't the 'plagiarizer' of his fellow bandmate then.

Yeontan continues to bark even as Taehyung picks him up and asks, "What are you doing here?" He sounds more confused than I am.

"Umm, I was- I was- My company was- umm given permission to use one of your practice rooms for... private reasons." I'm not sure how much he knows, I would guess that he knows a lot considering he lives, works, and talks with Hoseok. And just the fact that my situation is plastered over every social media site still. That said, I'm not comfortable saying it out loud yet.

He tilts his head and gives me a slow blink. He's not saying anything and even Yeontan has stopped barking. I take that as a sign to leave. I walk to the vending machine and select a pack of cracker snacks then open the fridge, grabbing a water and begin a quick exit.

"Did you see my bag~ Did you see my bag~," Taehyung says in a cutesy voice. Looking behind me I see him Yeontan 'dancing' similar to the 'Burn the Stage' moment. I can't help but laugh. Which after 2 weeks feels great. Like a real hearty laugh. I think I laugh a little too hard but can you really blame me?

Taehyung laughs as well with a boxy smile and lets go of the angry pup. Who scurries a few feet away but close enough still to his dad.

"Glad we can help you out. Are you practicing hard?" The kindness of his voice smooths some of my jagged emotions if only a little.

"Ah yes, as I have heard your practice rooms are very nice."

"Thank you," He rubs his chin with two fingers," Ya know, our cafeteria is just as nice. Can I show you when you finish for today?"

I scratch my leg with my foot and swap the cold water bottle to my other hand, "Oh umm-"

"Just us of course, and maybe Tannie. He hates being left here by himself." The boxy smile and puppy dog eyes, from both, are impossible to resist.