When technology is magic

"So you are telling me that with this box.. Uhh sorry 'phone' I can picture myself?" Asked a curious Shifu

"Master Shifuuuu... It's called a photograph or a selfie!" Sera explained them the hundredth time. He sighed.

"Everything is so magical. It's unprofessional." He said,

"Unprofessional?!" Sera screamed "Wha- Why? I mean it's good" she restored.

"It's magic. Kung Fu cannot be done with Magic, I mean it can but this magic" he pointed towards the phone "is different, and more 'fun' then required. A person might sit hours with this thing" he continued while scratching the screen. Seeing the way Shifu is scratching the screen Serafina snatched the phone.

"My poor phone" she sobbed dramatically, they all looked at her and she smiled innocently. They were staring at her as she was busy searching something on her phone. After a good five minutes, she chuckled.

"Guys see this!" She took the phone near them. All of them came to see what she was showing, but because they didn't knew about phones and their sizes, they all messed up. They were pushing one another to see what she was showing. Well not everyone, Crane, Tigress and Shifu stood quietly at a corner waiting for this chaos to end.

Serafina sensed that this Chaos won't end, so she closed her phone and started searching something in her bag.

"Heyyy, we didn't see what you were showing" Po complained "Wait a minute, I'll show you on a bigger screen"

She finally removed her laptop and switched it on. The warriors were staring at her in awe. Another magic Trick they all thought. She opened a new tab in chrome and typed something. Finally she turned the laptop

"See" she told them "this is what I was showing you", when everyone saw what she was showing they all gasped. It was a picture. It was their picture. Everyone was standing together.

"how" someone managed to speak.

"Well... You see there is a animated series named Kung Fu Panda" Serafina said

"Panda!" Everyone screamed, the loudest was Po. Serafina laughed

"Yes, Panda" she confirmed "Let me tell you the summary, this story is about a whole new world of animals where they can talk, and the main lead is Po a normal villager Panda who was chosen to be the dragon warrior, his adventure as he learned kung Fu and saved everyone, the main cast includes Po" she gestured towards him "Master Shifu" she gestured at him "and the furious five" she again gestured towards them.

"The sub cast includes Mr. Ping Po's father, Master Oogway, Mr.Li Shang Po's real father, Tai Lung I don't think I should describe him, Shen again no description, Kai again no description, the other masters like Master Ox and Crock etc etc" she continued, and smiled at them

"I think I am still sleeping and I'm in my dream" Shifu said

"Agreed" the all answered and Serafina facepalmed

"This is going to be a long day"