The end is it?

Serafina's POV

Darkness was all I could see, though it was comfortable, I turned around and pulled my blanket above my neck. How is my bed so soft and these blankets so warm? I just hope Shifu doesn't come here and trouble me by saying 'Serafina! You must get up early!' That's what I am used to nowadays. It's almost a month since I am here and trust me it's the best that has ever happened to me.

About my family? They are fine I guess. I am in contact with my bro and Abigail, I call them every week, they miss me a lot but they know that I am happy here. The people who always abused me are now regretting it. It seems that they now know my price, but I feel sorry for them. It's too late. I am happy here

Shifu decided that I'll train and become one of the warriors. At first, I objected saying that it will spoil the name 'furious five' is perfect not 'furious six' but he said I won't be a part of the furious five. I was so happy that I'll be a warrior and work with my ideals!

I developed a bond with everyone here. Every weekend we go down to Mr. Ping's and eat noodles. Did I mentioned that they are the best! I also met Mr. Lee Shang he is a very jolly person.

Jade palace feels like home. I never want to return back. At first, everyone objected saying that I should return and this is not my world but when I told them how I feel there they all agreed to not send me back.

Although it is a bit hectic for me to train since I am super lazy but I think I'll get used to it very soon. Oh man, Shifu must be here any moment. Why hasn't the gong rung yet?

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes when I opened them I could not believe what I saw.

I was in my room. In my old house. In the world of humans. How did I come back?

Tears were forming in my eyes. What happened to everyone? Where are they? They must be worried! I got up and went downstairs to see my family sitting there.

Bro was eating his cornflakes with a sad but satisfied smile. My sister was frowning and miracle! Her phone was kept aside! My mother wasn't on her laptop but was quietly eating and thinking deeply about something. My father was holding back tears as he took a bite of an extra cheese-grilled sandwich. It's my favorite. My grandmother was quietly staring at everyone while eating.

I don't want to be here. I actually want to but Jade Palace is my home now. They all love me there. I sighed quietly as tears were again formed in my eyes.

Seems that I won't ever get what I want. It's alright Sera you'll see them in the next movie, but they won't speak to you... Yeah! You'll not talk to them. They will just be imaginary. I choked back a few sobs and calmed myself before approaching the dining table.

"Hi," I said fully not knowing what to speak. I was gone for months and I am suddenly back. I guess they will beat me up or worse lock my room, but this time I won't just stand. I learn a bit of Kung Fu and I can easily knock them out but a part of me still says that they have realized their mistake.

When they saw me their eyes widened and they all rushed towards me and pulled me in a big group hug

"Oh Sera we missed you so much!"

"We are sorry!"

"Please don't ever leave us!"

And many more words were said but I was too busy crying that I just couldn't hear them. The first thing was that I got my family back and the second thing was I lost my other Family.

"I am back. I don't think I'll leave now" I said trying to lighten their mood and it worked. I put on a fake smile and sat with them to eat.

.
.
.
.

I decided to have a walk and went to the park. My thoughts were running around the Jade Palace. How is everyone there? Technically I won't see them in real ever and it's hard to accept.

I touched my bracelet. It was a silver bracelet with a dragon on the center. I smiled. They gave this to me as a welcome gift when we decided that I will not go back. Even I gave them some of my drawings. Only a few, I was very embarrassed to tell them that I had almost 1000 drawings of them. So I only showed them 20.

While I was walking I saw Abigail. She was sitting on the bench sketching. I smiled and sneaked behind her. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around

"Booo" I shouted. I was shocked and she smiled. She quickly kept her book aside and pulled me in a big bear hug.

"Idiot! When did you come back?! And why didn't you tell me you are coming?! I thought you were never going to come back!" She said. I just stroked her back

"I actually was not planning to come back, but somehow today when I woke up I found myself back. Abi I miss the Jade Palace! Everyone would be so worried"

"Sera, don't worry everything will be alright. Yeah, they might worry but you can't do anything now." She said.

Authors POV

Serafina was depressed but she didn't show it. She was smiling but her inner self was devasted. Her once Kung Fu Panda inspired room was now a normal one. She began to focus on her studies to distract herself. The only souvenir of her trip was the bracelet that she wore every day.

It's almost a month since she came back. Yet she couldn't focus. Every morning she woke up early which surprised her family a lot. She performed a lot of exercises and was flexible. Her usual cheerful behavior was slowly turning negative

One day she couldn't hold her tears back. Her bottled emotions were released as she cried and whimpered.

"I wish- I wish that I could go back once." She said while sobbing and looked at her bracelet. Suddenly she felt dizzy, her room fading as darkness welcomed her.

"Serafina" many voices called out to her. She slowly opened her eyes to find she was back. She was overjoyed to be back. She told them everything that has occurred when she was in the human world. Luckily, now she could go back and return whenever she wishes.

The dragon is powerful after all.