First day

Serafina's POV

I was eating my chocolate cake happily until a bell rang. It was loud and clear, it made me shrine, and  the piece of cake which I was eating was all over my face.

"Get up, you are late" someone said, it was a male voice, probably someone very old.

An unknown force was shaking my shoulder and I tried to wiggle out of grip, but the more I shook the more my should shook

I opened my eyes I saw an angry Shifu,
"Well, your highness finally woke up" he said sarcastically said, even though he said it randomly I couldn't help but feel hurt.

Flashback

I was eating my donuts until they were snatched from me. I sniffed

As I opened my eyes, I saw my 'mother' staring at me. It seems heer mood wasn't very good

"Well, your highness finally woke up" she taunted "Get up fast, I have work, and I expect you to help me!" She snapped on my face and left me there crying my heart out.

"Serafina" a voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see Shifu looking at me with concern.

"You seem in deep thoughts" he said, I gave him my fake smile, which can trick anyone that I am alright.

"Of course master, I am good. Sorry for being late" I replied, hoping he didn't catch my lie, but of course luck isn't on my side. Not only him but everyone didn't believe me, but they decide to let it go.

"Fine then, get ready for your training. I want you to be there in 15 minutes" Shifu said, I nodded and they left.

I quickly changed my clothes, into black track pants and a sleeveless T-shirt. I brushed my teeth and tired my hair in a braid cause I don't my hair to be messy in a ponytail, I didn't bother to take a bath cause, after the training I will be covered in sweat, then I have to bath again so why to waste water.

I reached the training hall and saw everyone training. Shifu was guiding them. I quickly went towards Shifu as bowed.

"Master" I spoke, like a dedicated student, Shifu sweatdropped.

"Serafina, I now it's a sign of respect when you bow, but I suppose you shouldn't do it everytime" he said, great! I am making a fool of myself.

I stood straight and smiled sheepishly
"Sorry" I mumbled

"Anyways," he said while turning his gaze towards my idols "students, come here" he called them. They all came and bowed as they normally do

"What's with this whole bowing act" I heard Shifu mutter under his breath, I chuckled

"Serafina, before I train you, I must know your strength and for that" I cut him off, I know what he is going to do

"I know, I know, I have to punch that dummy first," I said, and the five chuckled, I really think I heard monkey say "We found another Po here" but I shrugged it of and made my way towards the dummy.

"Uh hem" Shifu cleared his throat, certainly not liking my behavior, I gulped. "So now that you know, punch it" he said. Now, I certainly do know how to punch the dummy, but I can surely act. Hehe this is going to be fun.

"Okay, so I ate some food earlier, Some is digested, some still digesting. So my punch will not be as powerful, but I'll try-" I was cut off by Shifu

"Can you just punch it!" He yelled, I tried to control my laughter with all the strength I have, but I failed

"Seriously, Po I am telling you this is your twin" I heard monkey mutter, and I started laughing again. Oh this is really fun!

After everyone staring at me I finally stopped laughing

"Alright, alright. I'll punch it, but, I can tell you this won't be strong" I told them nervously. Uggggg why couldn't I learn Kung Fu earlier!

"Punch it" Shifu said

I took a deep breadth and went near the dummy. I stood in a punching position, and closed my eyes. I will try my best. With that, I punched the dummy with my full strength.

The dummy moved almost 6 inches, but my hand. Ouch! It hurts. I kneeled down holding my hand

"That was a good punch I guess" Shifu said, good punch? Seriously? My hand is broken and he is saying about that punch?! I smiled sweetly yet sarcastically.

"How did she hurt her hand so much" Viper asked while examining my palm. I sighed.

"I know. You see, I am a human, my skin is a lot thinner compared to you guys; and I don't Punch everyday so yeah." I said, Mantis came over and began to examine my palm.

"I can fix this" he said, my eyes widened

"Oh no, you won't!" I said while taking my palm out of their grip which only increased the pain.

"She is right, Serafina the doctor will come soon." Shifu said, a bit of concern was present in his voice. I nodded.

"Students, today is a day off. You can do whatever you want" he said and went out. I stood up, and asked

"What are you all doing?" I asked them.

"I am taking care of you" Viper said, I was about to argue but she glared and gave me stern look. I closed my moth and nodded. I looked at the others

"I am coming too" Crane said, but this time I argued. "Crane, I'm fine." I said even though it was a lie.

"Fine" Crane agreed, "then I guess I am going to fly over the valley" and with that he left.

"Mantis, Po and I are going down, you know the normal thing" Monkey said, I nodded.

"Byeee"

"See you later"

And with that the trio left. Now I looked at Tigress. Ugg why did this atmosphere get so tensed, I looked at Tigress, she was staring at me with some kind of emotion which I could not see, she quickly masked it up

"I am training" she sternly said. I gulped and nodded. Viper and I left the palace and we went to our rooms

••••••••••••••••

"Viper" I called out

"Hmmm" she responded

Currently we are sitting in my room, it's evening, my palm is almost healed, and I am sure of that! No matter what the others say!

"You were going to teach me ribbon dancing right?" I asked her nervously, knowing that she will say no keeping in my that my palm is still injured.

I told them a million times it's good, yet no one is listening to me.

"Your hand, Sera. It's injured" she said, I groaned

"Please... It's not that injured" I negotiated, she gave me a sweet smile and replied "it's almost broken" I hopped on the bed, which only resulted in breaking my torso.

"Careful" Viper said, I chuckled and sat on the bed.

"Pleasseeee Viper" I asked her with puppy eyes, she sighed

"Master Shifu is not going to leave me after this" she said and I laughed.