They care

Serafina's POV

I froze and stood there staring at her. It's been minutes since we both are standing here without speaking anything

"You sure know that I am not going to leave you if you don't tell me the truth right?" She said in a stern voice

I sighed. I guess I have to tell her.

"Fine" I said and she nodded gesturing me to continue

"Woah, what's going on?" Po said while walking towards us. This is so great. I would be so happy if the others come too. Note the sarcasm

"Serafina is telling me about herself Po. Would you like to join us?" She said, pressurizing the word 'join' Po tilted his head showing he didn't understand anything. Tigress glared at him and sat down beside me. Po came and sat on the other side.

I saw my surroundings. We were sitting on the stairs, they sky looked beautiful.

"Are you going to speak now?" Tigress said

"Uhhhhhh what is going on?" Po asked confused. We both decided to ignore him at this moment

"No one cares" was all I could say. I really wanted to cry and cry. But I can't cry in front of them. I have to be strong. I slowly gulped and blinked my eyes

"What do you mean?" She asked. When I was about to reply Po spoke up for me

"Her family" he said "I think it's about them"

I looked at him. His face was straight at the same time soft. As if he understood me. I don't understand, I thought Tigress would understands better since Shifu didn't show much emotions, but Po understands.

"Hmm" was all I said before controlling my tears. I cleared my throat to stabilize my voice.

"They don't care. Except for my brother, he loves me a lot but he is too young." I spoke, I looked at him to see any reaction but their faces were blank.

"What ex-exactly did they do Serafina?" Tigress asked me. Gosh she asks a lot of questions.

"I'll show you something" and with that I got up and gestured them to follow me. I went to my room quietly.

Tigress followed me

"Stay Quite Po" she told him. But, everyone knows Po's 'stealth' mode. He nodded while grinning, maybe thinking about how 'quietly' he will walk. Tigress mentally facepalmed knowing that Po will never change. I had to hold back a giggle. They are so funny.

I motioned them to stay outside the hallway while I grab something. They nodded knowing that it's for the best.

I quietly went to my room. Everything was as it is, except for my giant suitcase and bags and the area around them. I sighed. I can clean it later. I went to my bag and removed my diary. It was hard to remove it cause, everything was a mess.

I tiptoed outside till I reached near the stairs and saw Po and Tigress already sitting there. I smiled and walked towards them. I have a plan hehe

As I was close to them I saw tigress's ear twitch meaning she knows I am standing behind.

Why? Why was she so alert? I changed my plan. Po still didn't realize that I was behind him, I slowly kept my diary at the side and tapped his shoulder. When he turned around I said.

"Bhoooooo" I said and laughed, he was about to scream but Tigress kept her hand on his mouth. His muffled scream came causing me to burst out laughing. This is hilarious!

Once I was done I sat in between them

"Why did you do that?" Po whisper screamed, and I giggled.

"You looked so adorable" I said and laughed. At the corner of my eye I saw him smile, and at the other corner I saw Tigress forcing back a smile.

What are they smiling for? It took me some seconds to realize how childish I was acting. I hid my face in my diary to hide in embarrassment, after some second I stood up

"Here" I said while giving them my diary "I know it's a bit childish but you might know everything" I said and walked towards the corner of the stairs. I sat there watching them open my diary and read.

Their expressions were showing me how much they were shocked. It's not their fault. Who would think an innocent 10 year old girl has such secrets. I won't boast but I really went through a lot. I was lazy, very lazy, so I wrote everything in short.

I saw their faces and understood they are reading about my 'mother'. I quietly watched them. After what felt like an eternity they finished reading my diary.

I went towards them. Yaayyy question and answer time. Note the sarcasm.

"From how long is this thing going on?" Po asked me, from his voice I can understand he is angry

"Since I was a child" I said. There was thick tension in the air, and Po being Po decided to lighten the mood

"You are still a child though" he said, and chuckled causing me to smile and Tigress to just look.

"Wh-Why do you call your brother bro and not by his name or nickname" she asked cautiously trying not to add salt to my wounds but little does she knows that each question is practically massaging salt on my wound.

"I am not allowed to. They think I am a bad luck. The only reason he is around me is because he cares for me. If he is being dragged away from me there is a huracine in the house. Once I called him by his name and trust me it was the worst day of my life." I said trying not to remember that day. That day not only my mother but my father and grandmother beat me up very badly in front of my sister, and she was eating her pizza without even looking at me. Though they cried at night for beating me so badly I can't just forgive them. My heart isn't that huge.

Seeing that there is silence I looked up to see them staring at me with pity in their eyes. That's what I hate, I hate to be pitied. I got up and started marching towards my room in anger. I don't need anyone's pity. I am strong enough to handle myself.

"Wait. We didn't mean it" Po said I stopped in the middle and turned around to face them. Really Po?

The last thing I want to feel in front of them is fragile. Which I am not. Cause clearly after that day I ignored them and treated the same way they treat me. I didn't eat food made by my mother and instead give it away to someone while she is watching. I didn't say about my father to anyone, it hurted him that I didn't care. I was helping the old lady in our neighbourhood to carry things instead of my grandmother, it made her feel the same way I feel. When someone asked about my sister I told them that I don't have a sister or she is dead and ai know it surely hurts her till now.

So all I want to say is I am not weak. I can handle myself.

Po and Tigress walked towards me

"Does anyone knows about this?" Tigress asked.

"Only my best friend Abigail knows about this" I answer and she nodded. I tried forced back my tears but a sob escaped my mouth. The next thing shook me up. Tigress came over and hugged me.

It really felt good, Po joined us and I began to cry. They act like a family to me. The family which I never had. Right now I feel so happy

Except my brother and best friend someone cares for me