Many more things

Serafina's POV

I was eating my noodles, and the others were cautiously taking glances at me and in return I was giving them a death glare, 

"what?" I asked mantis annoyed by his control of laughter

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking about your special training today Shifu was going so easy on you. Hahahahahaha, I bet next time it won't be just your hand that will need medication" he said while laughing and that was the last straw.

He dares to laugh. Let me show him who is the real boss. I stood up and went towards him. My eyes were narrowed and facial expressions were as if I was going to murder someone. The others gulped and were looking at the laughing bug.

I slowly made my way towards him. Sensing the tension in the air he stopped laughing and slowly looked at me. He gulped.

"So what were you saying Mantis" I asked him in a very deadly tone.

"Ha-ha n-nothing." He said while backing away

"Good" I said and went back to my place.

Flashback

I was eating my pastries while listing to my favorite song. Suddenly I was a raspberry pastry and I went to eat it. As soon as I caught it. It spoke.

"Wake up Serafina"

I jerked it and gulped.

"Get up or you will be late for your training" it said again

"What Training?" I said

"Get up" this time it sounded more like Shifu.

The ground collapsed and I woke up to find myself on the floor and a furious Shifu staring at me. His stick was pointed towards me. I groaned and rubbed my eyes

"What is it? I was about to eat my pastry" I said irritated by his staff or stick whatever it is.

"The gong rang and yet you were sleeping. You have to get up early for your training Serafina" he told me in a strict tone. I groaned.

"Listen Master Shifu, I am very sleepy right now. Yesterday I couldn't sleep, and about the Training, you know what happened earlier. I can't train" I told him and sat on my bed with my blanket over, as I was about to sleep Shifu snatched my blanket away.

"You will not sleep. Now get up and go. I will train you and I am sure even humans can punch very hard with their hands" he said more like shouted at me. I groaned and got up. This red panda won't let me sleep peacefully. It's alright today I will sleep early.

As he left my room I got up and brushed my teeth. I didn't bother to have a bath, I have to take a bath after training so why now? I got up and changed my clothes into black track pants and a very big and comfortable T-shirt and braided my hair. Last time my hair was a mess after training and it always came on my face even when I tied it. I went towards the training hall to see Crane and Viper sparing.

The others were standing at a corner and watching them. I slowly made my way towards Po and stood behind him. I felt Tigress's ear twitch meaning she knew I was behind. I slowly tapped Po on his shoulder as he turned around I went towards the other side and tapped his other shoulder, he again turned around and I said.

"Boooo" not softly nor loudly. He screamed and flinched and I laughed.

"Uh hem" Shifu cleared his throat. We all looked at him, apparently, Crane and Viper had finished sparring and now I am his next victim. God save me.

"Bad throat master?" I asked playfully, earning a snicker from Mantis. Shifu rolled his eyes.

"Let's began your training Serafina. I saw that you shouldn't punch yet, you need to train first. Tigress take Serafina and both of you start warming up outside." He said, oh no not Tigress. Anyone but Tigress. She will kill me with her training. I gulped at looked at Shifu.