Ribbions

"Viper! Why isn't it twirling?! I complained, this ribbon here isn't proper, or am I not doing things properly?

"Honey you need to calm down, twirl it properly. Don't worry if you can't do it properly, practice makes you perfect" she motivated me, but I don't think it will work on me.

After many pleadings Viper finally agreed to teach me. I guess I am not meant to do anything fun. I kept the ribbons in their place and sat next to Viper.

"Hey, it's alright, you'll learn soon" she said,

"Yeah" I replied.

"So how is your hand now" she asked, clearly changing the topic, I shrugged.

"It's good. It's not paining much now" I said, not bothering about my grammar, Viper gave me a small smile.

"Guys! Dinner's ready" Po called out, I immediately rushed towards the kitchen followed by a giggling Viper. Everyone was already present. I sat on my chair and so did Viper.

He made noodles today!!!

I was about to grab my fork, suddenly I realized, I have to use chopsticks.

.
.
.
.

Greattt!!! I don't even know how to use them.

I tried to learn how to use chopsticks once, but being the lazy girl, I didn't practice the next day.

Why do I have to be so lazy?

I took my chopsticks and tried to hold them, but being the great girl that I am, I had to use my other hand, just to place them properly.

After finally placing them properly I had to move one stick, I tried moving it but I couldn't move it properly. I looked at everyone, they were eating happily. I looked down at my bowl. What am I going to do?

Not that I mind using my hands to eat, without a fork, but my impression would not be nice. I sighed.

"Hwy, whatz brong?" Po asked with his mouth filled with noodles. I chuckled, he smiled sheepishly and gulped the noodles in one go.

Shifu cleared his throat

"Uhh yeah, as I was asking, what's the matter? Why aren't you eating?" Po asked me

"Did you not like the noodles? Aww man, they are the best!" Mantis said, I opened my mouth to deny but monkey interrupted me.

"Seriously! How can you not like it?!" He spoke, I sighed

"Guys, calm down. I haven't tasted it yet but I know they are the best. I am dying to eat them" I said then looked down.

"But I don't know you to use chopsticks" I admitted feeling embarrassed

"I use a fork to eat noodles, I once tried to use chopsticks but I could hold them properly. I know I need practice" I said still embarrassed

Can somebody dig a hole in the ground for me to hide and never come out.

"Hey it's alright. Even I didn't knew how to use them when I was young" Po said trying to comfort me. I gave him a small smile.

"You can use your hands? I mean if you don't mind using them." Crane suggested. I looked at him

"You won't feel uncomfortable?" I asked, he shook his head.

"I won't" he said,

"Nor do I" Monkey said

"Me too" Po said

"Me three" Mantis said

"You know I won't mind" Viper said