Drip-Ms.Venable

Warning: SMUT...a little headspace,tying and overstimulation ig?

:MOMMY KINK/MDLG

"Mommy,I wan my suckies" Y/n said pouting while looking up at Mina."no,not right now baby" she said as she pick her up."but whyyy?" She whine sadly."because you have to eat your bananas and apples first" she said as Mina lift the pork with banana slices into her mouth."but--" "no buts,say ah!" She said sternly."are you mad?" She asked. Mina shake her head."no, just say ah little girl" she said so Y/n did."ah" she said opening her mouth eat the slice banana."oh,it--" "don't speak while your mouth is full" Mina said cutting her off.

She was about to apologize when Mina give her a look while mouthing 'you're eating' makes her shut her mouth and nod. Y/n swallow and talk."can I have now?" She asked."nope,come on eat more" she said that makes Y/n slightly mad."no" she said."Y/n" she said sternly,she sighn and eat the apple until she eat and eat until it's all gone."water please" she said. Mina grab the glass filled with water and make her drink it,Y/n grab her hand that's holding the glass and drink"can I have now?" She asked. Min sighn and nod,she pull up her purple shirt and unclasped her bra. She immediately grab her suckies and attached her lips around her nips sucking it gently, although Mina doesn't have milk but she's fine with it,it just makes her calmer and in peace when she's sucking her boob.

Mina breathe heavily,she place her hand on top of her thighs makes Y/n hummed."can I kiss you mommy?" She asked,Mina raised an eyebrow."what's on your mind honey?" She asked chuckling. Y/n blush softly."l-last night.." she said quietly."come here,let me take care of you,would you like that?" She asked."always mommy" she said amd kiss her waiting soft red lips, humming softly. Mina's tounge ask for her permission by licking her lips which Y/n already open her mouth and Mina shove her tounge inside of her makes her gasp."mommy" she gasped and hold the back of her head to deepen the kiss. Mina's tounge fight with hers makes Y/n moan inside of her mouth

They pull away, panting heavily."wow!" Y/n exclaimed."oh no honey, we're not done yet,come here and lay down on the table" she said as she place the plates and everything behind her on the counter. Y/n stand up and lay on top of the table."hmm, let's see what we have here" Mina said hiking up her dress."oops seems like she likes it" she said as she saw the wet patch from her panties."mommy" she breathe as her fingers brushed against her panties."what do you want hmm?" Mina asked."mommy..fuck me" she said bucking her hips to feel her hands more. Mina spank her clothed area makes her squeal moaning."oh!" Y/n squeal feeling her wet only increase. She smirk and lick her lips."naughty and needy, aren't we?" She asked makes Y/n whine."stop whining!" She said,her voice is dominant, raising a little.

"M-mommy please" she whimpered begging as if her life depends on it."open" She demand and she obeyed of course, opening her legs wide in front of her."a little bit more" she said biting her lips as she rub her hands against her clothed area."oh my" Y/n moan lowly closing her legs so that she can feel her hand that trap between her legs."I said open!" Ms. Venable said raising her words."s-sor--ah!" Y/n squeal in surprise as Ms. Venable just hold the both of her legs and open it wider infront of her."This is better" she said and cooed mockingly as she saw how bad Y/n want to close her legs but the grip that her hands holding her legs makes it hard to.
"Don't make me tie your legs wide open again with the rope and punish you Y/n!" She said spanking her legs."y-yes" she whispered."yes what?" She asked with a venom in her voice."y-yes m-mommy" she said as her pussy clenched into nothing but her underwear,oh how Ms. Venable see it with a wife in her eyes."that's it!,stand up and go to our room!" She said scaring her but makes her aroused.
Ms. Venable let go of her legs and she quickly jump off of the table and run upstairs to their room a little nervous but excited also,Venable watch her with a smirk on her face as she grab the two strings of rope on top of the drawer to tie her but also makes sure that it won't leave a mark on her legs when she did it.....of course it will.