Mirror- Nurse Ratched

Warning:SMUT

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊!.

"Look..." She said under her breath.Beads of sweats forming at her lover's forehead, feeling hot from the steam of their body that close to each other causing the air to become thick and hot around them. "look at yourself in the mirror" she said.

A gasped leave her mouth as she pump her two slender fingers in and out,her cunt drooling with her wetness."m-mildred" she gasped nails digging into her wrists skin.
Her fingers move in a slowly and smooth pace that got her groaning in process."j-just move faster!damnit!" She whine groaning at she throw her head back.
Mildred raised an eyebrow as she stopped moving."I don't accept that attitude of yours and please...BEHAVE" She threatened with a warning seductive voice."j-just...please" she begged pushing her hand that has her nails digged in deeper to her skin."eager,are we?" She asked with a smirk. Her hand moving her fingers in and out slowly."can you see that?,can you feel my fingers in you honey?" She whispered looking straight right into the mirror infront of them giving her a wink.

She throw her head back to her shoulder letting out a shaky breath."y-yes,yes...ah yes" she moan bucking her hips into her fingers. Mildred hooked her leg into her other hand and lift it up,open it wide for her to see her drenched cunt with her fingers moving in it."oh god" she moan.

In that position, it's easier for her to move her fingers faster than before with a help of her wetness,she move it in,fingers massaging by her tight walls."hmm,honey, you're so tight" she said looking down at her working hand down her."o-oh fuck" Y/n moan holding her back, pushing her front to her back and grind into it moaning her name."m-mildred,oh...fuck me!" She breathe as she rubbed her clit while trying to see if she can take another finger in her."g-go on.." she said.

Mildred let out a low chuckle as she put another finger in slowly."you can take it baby, almost there...and...see?!" She exclaimed as she push it in deeper."Jesus!" She moan biting her lip harder."it hurts?" She asked biting at her earlobe."hmm" she hummed arching her back."I got you sweetheart" she said gripping at her leg and open it wider."fuck!" She moan.

She move them in roughly."oh hell" she gasped and grind into her front a little hard."r-right there,yes...oh yes!" She moan her whole body is shaking while Mildred's fingering her a little rough, making sure to hit her spot and explore her inside.
"can you feel my fingers deep in you?" She asked marking her neck with red violet hickeys."oh Yes!ah,I-I like it deeper" she moan closing her eyes. Her other hand grab her wrist and control it to push her fingers deeper."mhm so deep!" She moan shakily, bucking her hips when her fingers goes in to her.

Doing it for some minutes until her wetness dripping down her legs making some squelching noises."look at that,what a mess Y/n" Mildred said looking down at her wetness dripping down her legs."I'm close...close" she moan grinding slowly as her walls clenching around her slender fingers."you're doing great dear,I really love to see you come for me" she said kissing and licking her neck."ah,ah,oh" she pant every twitching of her legs."I'm coming" she breathe out heavily and clenched tightly,her legs are shaking.

"come for me sweet girl" she said rubbing her clit in circular motion."I love y-you Mildred!,oh f--ugh" She moan squeezing her eyes shut and pull her front into her back closer and she shakes.

"Good girl,I love you too" she cooed to her ear and help her calm down from her high, watching her face infront of the mirror."mm.. beautiful,as always" she said kissing her cheeks.

"Lay down on the bed sweet girl" she whispered with a little smirk.

English is not my first language