Sneak- Nurse Ratched

Warning:SMUT

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊!.

"Be quiet" Mildred said, raising an eyebrow."y-yes Nurse Ratched" Y/n answered breathless as she suck on her neck, biting it gently."a-are you sure no one--"she whispered but Mildred already cut her off."will you shut up and be quiet sweetheart?" She said her voice is firm and dominant."s-sorry,just worried" she said throwing her head back into the pillow."one noise, I'm going to stop" she said holding her waist.

Their relationship with each other grows more when one time,Y/n accidentally slap Mildred's hand while trying to give her,her pills. After that incident,she grows more a little strict to her, treating her a little harder and with warning that she actually like.

Hell, having mommy issues makes it worse for her and because that's the cause why she's here at the hospital too, when her and her teacher hooked up with each other and the principal caught them holding hands, she's thankful for that because nobody caught them doing 'it', that's the worse if they saw that.

Mildred always caught her looking at her from the distance then look away, blushing messily and she didn't like any of it that cause her to get irritated and a little uncomfortable at first but as times goes by,she decided to start flirting with her that always caught Y/n off guard,she never knew that the Nurse of this hospital who also happened to be the one who's strict asf would go and flirt with her. Plus,she knows the consequences if someone sees them together.

They both just click with each other but Y/n still haven't see her soft side yet,well sometimes Mildred act like it but she's always strict to the point that Y/n would cry quietly in her room.

"Shh" Mildred shush her as she whimpered quietly."s-stop teasing" she whispered."who said you can tell what to do?,no one,so stay quiet and be patient" she said sternly."will you sweetheart?" She asked."y-yes Nurse Ratched" she said nodding her head."good girl, where's the vibrator sweet girl?" She asked looking around the room."w-what?,a-are you sure--" "yes so be quiet,now where is it?" She asked caressing her thighs."j-just here" Y/n said as she open the drawer of the nightstand, giving it to her."hmm,good,now...open" she said looking down at her.
Y/n gulp as she look up at Mildred who's on TOP of her, staring sternly at her soul. She slowly open her legs as heat got up to her cheeks makes her smirk."it's not like we haven't done this before" she said running up and down the vibrator into her slit before she turn it on.

"Oh--hmmp" Y/n muffled the sound of her moan by biting her index finger closing her eyes."good girl" she whispered as she lean down to kiss her neck, nibbling and licking on it."hmm" she moan circling the vibrator into her slit."n-nurse Ratched" Y/n moan quietly."what sweet girl?" She asked biting her neck makes her whimper but licking it after."M-more please" she whimpered."oh more?,you want more?" She asked smirking before attaching the vibrator into her clit, letting it there as she push one finger in her."oh my God!" She moan into her ear."shh!" She said going down to suck her breasts.

A muffled moans,whimpers and the sticky sounds are the one that can be heard inside their room."good girl" Mildred said every now and then praising her."I-i'm so close" she said gripping the sheets. She put two fingers in her and push it deeper that makes her eyes rolled at the back of her head."y-yes" she moan quietly."are you coming for me sweetheart?" She asked nibbling at her nipple before sucking on it."s-so close" she moan bucking her hips and arching her back,her stomach almost touch Mildred's stomach at how high she arched her back from tye pleasure."yes come for me sweet girl,let me taste you" she said going down to her center."Oh God!" She gasped when she curled her fingers deeper in her.

Mildred reach her sweet center, giving it a lick. Her legs are shaking and toes are curling."come on sweet girl,show me how good are you for me" she said unattached the vibrator in her clit and suck at it instead."c-coming!" She moan quietly throwing her head back."that's right" she said and her fingers goes faster at moving in her. Y/n felt a tight knots inside her stomach."n-nurse Ratched!" She whimpered grabbing the pillow and hide her face in it to scream quietly (if that's possible).

"Hmm,good girl baby" she said feeling hot liquid flow down her fingers and the sheets, cleaning her. She pants heavily trying to catch her breath while still gripping the pillow.

"Nurse Ratched?!" They both jump up as they heard one of the Nurses called her name outside knocking at Y/n's door. Nurse Ratched give her a look."go to sleep sweetheart" she whispered cleaning her fingers as she kicked her clothes under her bed to hide it while Y/n breathe shaking as she look at her hiding her body under the sheets, pulling it up to her neck."sleep baby" she whispered."Yes?!" She asked irritated."are you there? what's going on there?" The person asked."please be quiet because Ms Y/l/n is sleeping here after I give her her pills" she said as she walk towards the door.

Y/n close her eyes and pretend that she's sleeping. She open the door."but--" "what?!" She spat."n-nothing I thought something's going on h-here,s-sorry Nurse Ratched" she said and walk out of her sight. The Nurse scoff as she walk back into Y/n's bed."sweetheart" she said quietly.
Y/n turn around at her."goodnight Nurse Ratched" she said smiling sadly at her."goodnight little one" she said giving her a peck on lip while stroking her hair."make sure to dress yourself up baby" she said as she kiss the top of her head and walk out of her room giving her a small smile before closing the door."thanks!" Y/n said blushing as she got up and dressed herself before falling asleep.

Is it good?
😩
≤))≥
_| \_

(ENGLISH is not my first language)