Look at the Mess- Ms.Venable

Warning:SMUT(MDLG/MOMMY KINK)

You wanna know what's hard?,no not ᵈᶜᵏ.
It's hard to sleep!!. I can't sleep,I try so many positions but I still can't, I'm still fully awake in the middle of the night,horny and frustrated.

I do try to touch myself but nothing. I can't do it eventhough I'm thinking about Ms. Venable, leader of this outpost.She's super strict and that really attracts my kink. I just want her to rule me and control that until I don't have any control over my body or over myself. She's super hot and sexy,her personality fits the sugar mommy things.

Her presence never failed to makes me want to spread my legs infront of her and let her do whatever she wants to do to me,if she wants to cane me?,oh I would accept it with all my heart and soul,and if she wants to fuck me?,God,better do it everyday.

I sighn tiredly and just convince myself to just sleep instead.I cover myself with the sheets, hugging myself tightly as I close my eyes groaning at annoyance that I'm going to sleep frustrated and needy.
I can feel myself started to gets tired as before and sleepiness overruled me.

I really just want to scream without s.

Next morning.

I knock at Ms. Venable's door as Coco said she called me earlier. I heard a stern 'come in' voice and I immediately open the door smiling at her."yes Ms.Venable?" I asked.
She look up from the computer infront of her and look at me."I want you to clean my office" she said plainly and go back to her computer. I nod."yes,Ms. Venable" I said and about to walk out of the door."and where are you going?" She asked tapping her cane on the floor that makes me bit my lip and turn to her."I-i'm going to just get my cleaning--" "It's there,now go on before I ask fo somebody instead of you" she said and I nod."y-yes and sorry Ms. Venable" I said and look at the corner of the room where my cleaning tools like broom and white wet towels are there together and I start to work.

I'm cleaning for minutes now,cleaning every corner of her room while I feel Ms. Venable's eyes on me every now and then and everytime I bent down to clean the table I can see how her hands tightens at the handle of her cane that makes me bent down more."I-I think I should go now Ms. Venable" I said while holding the broom and the towel."Who said you can?who told you so?" She asked sternly.
'here we go again'. "N-no one,sorry Ms. Venable but it's all c-clean" I said.

I heard a loud bang behind me that makes me gasped and look over her. She just throw her cup of coffee on the floor,and it spill all over it as she throw some crumpled papers on the floor."do you think it's still clean?,Now go on!" She said looking at me, raising an eyebrow as she waits for me to move.

I bow."y-yes Ms. Venable" and pull up a little my dress so it won't get wet when I kneel down to clean the floor."what do you think you're doing?" She asked looking at my thighs."o-oh, I'm sorry Ms. Venable, It's just,I don't want it to get w-wet,when I kneel down to wiped the floor, I-i'm sorry Ms. Venable" I said trying to pull it down again."no, that's ok" she said and look down at her computer to work. I nod and bow once more before I walk and kneel on to that spot where the coffee spread out.

I start to wiped it but half of my dress are about to roll down and I quickly pull it up to my waist, blushing as I hear gasped and blushing at the realization that she's maybe now looking at my underwear.
I look over at Ms. Venable and her mouth are agape but close it again and look at me sternly."what?,who told you to stop and look at me?" She asked tapping her cane.
I shake my head blushing messily."s-sorry Ms. Venable" I said and go back to my work not caring if she's looking at my underwear now....I feel like I'm getting wet. No, not because of the coffee but because of her look,I can feel her staring down at me,maybe at my butt. God!.