Dream with Me- W.V x reader x M.R(End)

Not smut;)

Whole day of having fun from Yesterday,their laughs and giggles never dies as it filled the room again and it's 8 in the morning,the sun shines through the window hitting their skin making it glow.

"jesus,s-stop,stop!I-I didn't--" another laugh filled the room making them both women giggle."I-I swear!" She squeak trying to roll on the other side but Mildred's hand are strong, keeping her stay still into her position as she tickle her."M-Mina!!" She yelled for help with a laugh making her giggle."Hmm?" She asked innocently as she watched her squirm trying to run out of Mildred's strong hands."I-I didn't eat ittt!" She laugh running out of breath.

Mildred raised an eyebrow as her smile grow big."aw my baby needs some air" she said as she decided to let go of her. Y/n sat up as she gasped loudly."J-jesus!!" She gasped out of breath as she glare up at Mina playfully while she breathe heavily trying to calm herself down."I'm not the one who eat...the cookies!" She gasped giving the woman who tickled her a playful glare."not me,I bought it for you and Mildred so why me?" Said Mina who raised an eyebrow as she give her a small smile."Mildred eat them!" She said as she stand up and look at her who smirked."n-no,no I'm just kidding!I ate it n-n--stop!" Her body fall down into Mildred as another laugh filled the room truly sounds like a joy that these both women needed.

Years of waiting for someone who can make them smile like this, finally came two years ago when Y/n's car run out of gasoline and stuck in the middle of the town in midnight until she walk around and saw their house and the rest is a wonderful thing that happens to them .

"Mildred!" She squeak laughing making her smile."ok,ok...fine" she said as she let go of her."give me a kiss" she said making her wiggle her eyebrows and sat up to give her a sweet kiss."we love you" she said into her mouth."I love you too both" she said as she pull away and crawl towards Mina who watched them,she earn a smack on her ass by Mildred as she did that making her squeak."hey!" She said with a giggle making her smile."hi Mina" she said looking up at her as she stand up and sat on her lap."I love you" she said."we love you too sweetheart" she said and give her a passionate kiss.
She wrapped her arms around her neck to deepen the kiss and hide her face to the crook of her neck."I ate the cookies!" She said making the redhead woman she's hugging giggle."I know,I saw you little one" she said smirking,Y/n giggle as she hugged her closer."stay with me this time" she whispered closing her eyes."hm?what is it sweetheart?" She asked.

Y/n pull away and look at her,then Mildred got up and sat beside Mina who look at her frowning as she stroke her hair."what is it beautiful?" She asked."stay with me..this time" she said as she look down at her hands before meeting their eyes who look at her with sad eyes,her eyes immediately filled with tears as she smile at them back sadly."you have to let go of us honey" Mina said softly,stroking her hair also,she swear that hits hard that made her tear finally roll down to Y/n's cheeks shaking her head softly."why do I always have to do this?" She asked her softly as she waits for their answer."we don't know either dear" Mildred said as she wiped her tears and smile sadly at her once more,with her teary eyes."now..sweetheart I forgot you have to go" said Mina who gave her a kiss on her forehead and cheeks."no please " she begged as she hugged her tightly."but you have to" Mildred said kissing her cheeks.

Y/n closed her eyes as more tears fall down her cheeks hands are shaking as she shake her head."I don't want to" she mumble."I don't want to go" she said voice cracking,she kiss her neck going up to her cheeks with her quivering lips."please Mina" she begged between kisses more tears falling down her face."Please Mildred" she begged looking at the woman beside her as she lean in to give her a shaky kisses. A tear fall down the two redheads cheeks feeling bad for what's to come as they both smile at her lovingly."darling,we love you always, remember that, promise me,us?" she said sticking her pinky finger.

A sob leave her mouth as she nod locking her shaky pinky finger into Mildred's."promise!" She breathe biting her quivering lips trying to form a smile which she did and gave it to them while in tears."now go!" Mina said tapping her arm,she jump up and shake her head."n-not..not now,please,we have to go to the park yet and play,sing,d-dance,I thought you both like it with me?" She said begging with her crack voice,her body tremble as she hugged her tightly not wanting to let go."we're always here for you honey" she said wiping her own tears."please Mina,Mildred" she begged once more but not until....

Y/n woke up from her dream again with tears streaming down her face.

(I'm bad at sad genre so sorry for that)Hi y'all so I have to go to school next week and I might be a little busy:<

This is the last Chapter of this my story(book?),Thank y'all so much for the votes and reads and sorry:<

HAVE A NICE DAY and I'm so glad that I made it this far,hehe 10k is enough,ONCE AGAIN,THANK YOU ALL!!
:< ❤️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙈𝙨 𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙍𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙄𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 🎉