Distraction- W.V x reader x M.R

Warning: SMUT/MDLG;)
I'm soo excited for this one,hope it's not that bad.

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊!.

Wilhelmina sign heavily as she gripped at the handle of her cane trying her best to focus,her fingers gripping it more tightly and firmly than how she usually holds it while she's taking some time to breathe and telling herself to work and keep her focus on typing at her computer.Everything goes quiet and seems goes all too well while she's working here,downstairs to have some peace with herself and not to be around with this two person in her life.

Her fingers hit the keyboard with a loud sound of clicks everytime while her eyes fixed on the screen,her back arch a little but... Her mind seems blank as another groan leaves her mouth."damnit!" She said under her breath as she heard it again.

The whole house filled with her wife's moan and begs."p-please Mistress!" Y/n moan holding the back of her head trying to push her head in between her."quiet!" Mildred said sternly giving her a look."we don't want to disturb mommy,do we?" She asked nails digging at her thighs making her whimper."n-no Mistress" she said leaning her head into the pillow under her."good,now I want you to be a good girl for mistress,get it?" She asked kissing the inside of her thighs."hmm,y-yes m-mistress" she asked breath knocked out every time her lips suck and bite at her thighs.

The whole house goes quiet again makes Mina keep on working.

"M-mistress, please" she said moaning quietly.She stick her hot and warm tounge in her while sucking at her clit."Oh yes,yes Mistress!" She moan as she tries to push her head again but Mildred warn her."try to hold me and control me, I'll stop" she said making her whimper."s-sorry mistress" she said. Her head disappear in between her legs again and eat her completely out."mistress...oh god" she moan closing her eyes as she gripped at the sheets trying not to hold and push her head deeper. She moan while sucking at her clit that sends vibration through her wet pussy making her moan loudly.

"P-please Mistress,d-do it again!" Mina heard from upstairs."y/n..." She said under her breath,her hands are shaking trying not to burst in them and see her little one."Oh my God!T-that's right Mistress! again p-please!" Y/n basically yelled."Y/n! sweetheart! keep it quiet!" She finally yelled her eyes glaring at the walls upstairs.

Y/n jump lightly."what are you going to say?" Mildred asked while she enter one finger in her."I-i'm sor--oh YES MOMMY!" She moan her name accidentally loudly and without stutter at the feeling of her one finger now became two. She chuckled."tsk, tsk, mommy will get mad sweetie" she said shaking her head.

Mina's eyes widened as she clears her throat."that's the sign!" She said slamming the pen down the papers.

"Do you like it?" She asked moving her fingers faster."j-jesus,y-yes... mistress" she said shakily."you're already dripping baby,don't come until I say so" she said sternly."b-but mistress--" " no buts" she said as she licks her clit."oh mistress!that feels so good!y-your tounge...warm" she said making her smirk that she can't clearly talk straight."what about this?" She asked as she suck on it harder."F-fuck!..ah..b-better mistress!" She scream arching her back. The movements are sloppy at how wet she is making some wet sticky sounds. She moan around her clit again."S-suck...harder,Yes!right there!" she moan biting at her index finger."M-mistress...m-mommy..hear" she said breathless that only cut words coming out of her mouth. Mildred just keep eating and pleasuring her,carelessly knowing Mina would love it too as much as she loves it."D-damn...y-your tounge can really make me come fast" she breathe making her moan at her words."yeah?" She asked smirking while she scissor her fingers in her and curled it while pulling it out and slam it back in deeper, she's doing it over and over again in a fast pace clearly not showing any mercy at her drenched warm and wet cunt."o-oh my god Mistress...f-faster"she moan back arching off the sheets beneath her while her walls tightens around her two long fingers.

Just as she's enjoying the pleasurable moment,she hears the clicking sounds of Mina's cane, hitting the floor loudly more than slamming it on the ground, making her moan more that attracts Mina's ear, raising her eyebrows lightly as she walks upstairs a little faster to watch her come undone.

Oh,Miss Venable knew it so damn well just by hearing her moans and whimpers and well what did you expect?,hell,even Mildred knew it so fuckin' damn well too.

"M-mistress....mommy's coming" she said moaning trying to hold her wrist to slow down her fingers but she bit at her fingers and just suck it making her squirm while arching her back."so are you..." She said smirking.

Just as the door slam open and Miss Venable's outside of it,her legs trap her head in between her legs looks like heaven for Miss Venable's eyes."oh little one" she cooed as she walks besides Mildred."look at that..don't come!" She said sternly smacking her thighs making her scream at the sudden pleasure as Mildred's lips goes to her clit."p-please!!" She begged gripping the sheets."nope" she simply say as she reach for her breasts, giving it a squeeze as she lean down and suck on it."be a good girl sweetheart,you distracted mommy by your moans and now this is your punishment, don't come until I SAY SO" She said looking down at Mildred in between Y/n's legs and gives her a quick wink makes her smile while sucking at her clit.

"P-please, I'm sorry mommy!" She said with her eyes closed her legs starts to shake violently so Mildred pull her head out in between it as Miss Venable's hand goes down to her clit and rub it, rolling it in circular motion."fuck!" She moan arching her back,no longer to touch the bedsheet."hmm, that's right" she cooed biting at her nip a little and suck it swirling her tounge around it while she whimper."Mistress can I?" She moan decided to just at her."tsk,tsk looking so desperate to come undone huh?...nope, Mommy already say so" she said giving Mina's hand a kiss while it's busy.

Y/n throw her head back."j-jesus!" She just breathe making them both chuckle with a little smirk."be a good girl sweetheart" the redhead woman said running her tounge up to her neck and mark her again and again until it's full of red violet color marks."that looks good on her love" Mildred said biting her lip while looking at her work and wander her eyes all over Y/n's body, who's sweating and keep on begging for them to make her come."you're getting tighter" she said when she feels her walls clenched around her fingers more tightly and wetness already leaking out making it more sloppy and sloppy."ok,ok..come for us sweet girl" Mina whispered in her.

Y/n breathe and moan loudly,screaming their name 'mommy' and 'mistress' while her hands found the hem of Mina's dress and gripped at it tightly,her juices goes out with a squirt makes both of the redheads smile giving each other a kiss. Mildred's fingers moves slowly trying to help her.
She let out a sighn of relief while she feels everything goes a little blurry and until she just passed out panting breathless making them chuckle."look at what we did" Mildred said with a smile holding Mina's cheeks as they both smile to each other and their lips lock together sharing sweet kisses.

|•|•|•|

Hope it's ok hehe,I do have time to check it again but I choose just not to and I'm so sorry for any mistakes or typos:)

English is not my first language