Don't stop- Nurse Ratched

WARNING:SMUT(MDLG)

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊!.

"Open your legs,Y/n".

Her tone sent a tingle down there where she's desperately hoping that her warm tounge where her name 'Y/n' rolls perfectly after she said it,would clean her wetness off.

"Yes ma'am-" "mistress,honey".

"Yes,mistress" she said and open her legs but hiding it away from her with her hands as her cheeks turned red from the stare that her mistress made. She immediately shakes her head."Don't do that little girl" she said holding her hand that's covering her glistening folds and slowly pulling it away from it making her whimper shaking her head."oh, don't be embarrassed sweetheart" she said leaning towards to her face and kissing her jawline down her neck."let mistress see it, go on, don't be shy" she said as she bit at her neck, sucking it making her whimper."m-mistress, this is so embarrassing" she said keep covering her dripping cunt but Mildred 'accidentally' push Y/n's own hand and rub her cunt against it making her moan a little."m-mistress" she moan. She didn't stop her, instead she just let her use her own hand to rub herself up and down, feeling her clit brushing to her palm making her moan more."mhm,moan for mistress" she said licking her neck up to her jawline."y-you're so hot, m-mistress" she moan arching her neck and throwing her head back."mhm" she hummed biting on it."now, don't cover it up" she said stopping her hand that's moving her hand to rub her dripping cunt.

"I-i'm so wet mistress,I-is it ok?" She asked blushing messily."well, that's what I like" she said licking her lip."mistress,likes it wet,sweetie" she said making her flustered. She slowly pull her hand away but attempt to close her legs but thanks to her mistress (OUR MISTRESS) held her hips wide open."oh..my, sweetheart" she said staring at her core."t-this is so embarrassing mistre--" "hush, mistress wants to taste it" she said sliding down to meet her dripping folds, smiling at herself as she made you this wet.
"Taste test" she said leaning closer to her pussy and give it a long lick straight up to her clit, moaning."oh my.." She moan flustered that she finally felt her warm tounge runs up to her clit."I don't think I can still stop myself from fucking you again and again" she said sucking at her clit, moaning around it that sent vibration to her,making her shiver.

"Then..don't stop,mistress" she moan fingers locking through her red ginger hair, pushing her deeper and closer."d-don't stop!" She moan throwing her head back as she buck her hips to meet her waiting mouth."oh,fuck!" She moan riding her tounge that goes in unexpectedly inside of her making her gasped."yes!" She breathe catching her breath as they literally playing basketball, trying to shoot her tounge inside of her warm folds with warm and wet walls inside."oh yes! Mistress!,that feels so good" She yelp as her body starts to shake and her fingers pushed her head a little rougher, suffocating her."s-sorry mistress" she breathe letting go of her head but she only smirk in response as she push two fingers straight in to her."Oh my god!" She gasped, grabbing the bedsheet, gripping it tightly for her dear like as she moan, feeling her tight walls loosen up."oh,you need a stretcher here" she said raising an eyebrow as she smile teasingly."stretch me out mistress!b-be my stretcher!" She moan bucking her hips into it, going with the flow with her slender fingers,to be honest Y/n didn't even know how these kind of words roll perfectly on her tounge with a stutter."oh, my pleasure" she said as she lean in to suck at her clit just like a minutes ago."so long,mistress" She gasped and pant."I'm so close!" She moan breathless trying to ride her face and fingers together, but her legs are too weak to try from the pleasure that this leg shaker is doing to her.

"Cum..." She said as she goes back to suck at her clit."yes,I'm coming" She moan arching her back as her eyebrows frowned,mouth hang open."there i-im feeling it..move..fingers" she moan trying to tell her what to do but failed as the pleasure took over her body."bossy aren't you?" She said as she move her fingers  deeper, before curling it twice that sent her to her release."Ugh-mh!" She moan louder and her body go limp after she saw the starts that made her come over her mouth and long veiny fingers."fuck...." She mumble,hips shaking and bucking to her face."good girl" she said said giving her clit a kiss and moving her fingers slowly, helping her riding them out."t-thank you, mistress" she said, feeling her juices dripping down.

"We're still not done here yet,honey... remember,warm ups first...."  She said winking at her.