Teach her - Ms.Venable

WARNING:SMUT/MDLG

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊!.°

Y/n throw her head back,some sweats drip down her neck as another cried out tear from her throat. Another one of her slender fingers enter her tight walls with a smile."good girl,take it for Mistress" she said. Her back arched high off the sheets,while whimpering and moaning her name."m-mistress, I'm so close" she said hand goes down to hold her wrist and control it a little, bucking up her hips to her her slender sticky fingers."hmm,I know darling" she said eyes staring at her fully displayed body.

"Come one sweet girl" she said teeth caught her bottom lips."come for mistress" she said,fingers moved in a rapid pace.
Her whole frame is shaking. Her walls getting tight around her fingers and getting wetter and wetter. Ms Venable's other arm wrapped around her waist, leaning down a little to suck at one of her breasts."fuck!" She breathe."k-keep going!" She moan clenching tightly as she cream. Cum dripping down the light purple sheets."good girl" she praised as her tounge circle around her nipple.

"Sat up darling" she said as she let her nipple go with a pop. She sat up as well with her and lay down on the bed comfortably for her back."turn around sweetheart and open your legs for mistress" she said. Y/n only nod while catching her breath."w-what are we going to do mistress?" She asked breathing heavily as she positioned herself."just do what I tell,ok darling?" She asked hands reaching for her ass in front of her face."yes mistress" she answered hands gripping the sheets beside her knees."is this o-oh..ok mistress?" She asked due to the position she's in,with a moan as her fingers brushes against her wet slit.

"Hmm" Ms Venable hummed as she open her legs and bucked her hips up to her face."clean the mess you made" she said other hand pushing down her head to her aching cunt.

Y/n lick her clit straight down to her wet slit making her moan."good job kitten, keep going" she moan,mouth hanging open as she felt her warm tounge going inside of her slowly."oh..fuck" she moan breathing heavily. She move her tounge a little faster in her."mhm..good girl" she moan gripping at her head as she pushed it down towards her center harder making her moan into her cunt that caused her to let out a loud moan from the vibration."mmm" she hummed into her cunt."yes..good girl" she moan bucking her hips a little.

Her eyes snapped open when her hand now gripping her ass harder. She smirk moaning as she lean up and sucked at her clit. Y/n's head throw back mouth disconnecting to her dripping cunt."oh my god!" She gasped."like it?" She asked tounge going in her harshly and suck at her clit harder."mistress!,y-yes!" She moan tired hands reaching for her front and put two fingers in her making her moan to her cunt that got her gasping for air,only one hand supporting her to stay still.

Her hips moving backwards a little to her face moaning loudly. Ms Venable's arms wrapped around her waist pulling her down to her lips."f-fuck!" She scream bouncing a little to her tounge,her two fingers plants deep in her as she move in in scissor to her walls, leaning her head down to lick her clit.

Her hips bucked up to her tounge while moaning around her clit,they completely moaning each other names,while grinding against each other's faces with 'hmm's' and 'fucks', with their name at the end of it.
"Hmm.. mistress!" She moan clamping down,legs squeezing her face making sure she still can breathe."y-your tounge feels so..s-so warm!" She scream, eyebrows frowned."hmm..yeah?" She hummed around her clit and puch her head down her center too close to release.

"C-close mistress, I'm s-so close!" She gasped and moan fingers curling in her, using her strength to finger her faster and deeper."s-shit" Ms Venable moan, legs trembling as her walls tighten around her fingers."come..c-come with me darling" she moan, humming around her clit. Her walls tighten around her tounge as well,means she's about to come again.

"mistress..don't stop!" She pant,legs wide open and tounge out,fingers pleasuring her.

"oh fuck, sweetheart!".

They both moan loudly together as her warm juices flow down slowly,while Y/n's, flow down her legs and some straight to her mouth and tounge, cleaning her mess.

"Oh..ah" she moan when her tounge brushes against her sensitive clit. Her tounge clean her too as well while panting and catching her breath.

"By the way this position called sixty nine,sweet girl,get some air and I'll teach you some more".