The Oscars

AS THE LATE MARILYN MONROE SAID:

"I am good, but not an angel.

I do sin, but I am not the devil.

I am just a small girl, in a big world

trying to find someone to

love"

AND MISS ANGELINA JOLIE WAS THAT SOMEONE...

'I would like to thank the academy for this deep and unrepayable honour, I would also like to thank my mum who I wish could be here and my amazing dad - I love you dad so much, thank you' I clutched the Oscar and walked away from the stage to deafening applause... surprised nobody had fainted whilst up there...

Having just booked my next movie I would be forever grateful to the people who gave me 'my big break' you could say and gave a name to this face.

 I tugged the bobble on my arm hard enough so it would hurt; in an attempt to take my mind off having to meet some of the biggest stars in Hollywood no doubt in a matter of minutes.

My mind was swept away for a few moments thinking about the petty fight I and my girlfriend Kendall went through this morning, knowing I was in the wrong I still chose to continue the petty argument leading to me having the come alone. Pretty stupid on my behalf as she would have looked amazing.

Realising momentarily I was about to have a panic attack, I ran to the bathroom pacing several times as my hands wouldn't stop shaking.

I splashed water on my face from the nearest Forsett and stared into the mirror for what felt like an endless time loop trying to calm myself down. Unsuccessfully of course but my anxious ass always figures out how to calm down.

This was until I heard a slight low whimper coming from one of the stalls behind me...

'Hello?' 'Is anyone there' I whispered thinking I had just imagined it, 

Within seconds a woman opened the stall. 

My eyes were glazed over with tears so I could barely see anything other than her figure at first, I rubbed them quickly revealing the most amazing looking women I had ever seen, she stood around 5'6 tall and had a rocking body, one of the best I had ever seen not to mention her eyes.

Her eyes were Brunnette with the brightest twinkle I had ever seen inside them. Is it wrong to say I fell in love with them at first sight?

'How can someone as attractive as you possibly be having a panic attack' the middle age women looked at me puzzled, she was practically unreadable which I hate in a person. even though I've been told I am quite unreadable also. 

'I just accepted an award, and it made me think I didn't deserve it, and I'm not attractive, but you are Ms Jolie' I rubbed the back off my neck in utter shock,

'If you look in the mirror and don't find yourself attractive I don't know what hope there is for the rest of us' she is the most beautiful person I've ever seen... Why is she placing herself with 'the rest of us'?

I looked her up and down realising how little she thought off herself, 'What about you, you were the one crying in a stall, the most recognised actress in the world crying, what's that about?'

'I'm only human ms y/l/n' she stated with a deep breath... how did Angelina Jolie know my name, I've only done one movie? Big confidence boost. I stood a little taller as a result of her words.

Before I could reply she walked out swaying her hips in the most beautiful Versace dress I had ever seen... 

Without a shred of hesitation, I cleaned myself up, wiping the tear which had rolled down my cheek and followed the mesmerising woman outside, standing a couple of yards away studying her movements for a couple of moments while sipping my vodka, 

This was until the queen of theatre herself, of course, approached me to congratulate me on my achievement and saying she was looking forward to my next movies which she would no doubt be watching, 

I felt like falling on my knees at this point- the literal giant of Hollywood congratulating me was so surreal.

'I love all you're movies you are my literal idol' I spoke nervously trying to follow Angelina around the room as she spoke to different people. Her long legs almost draped along with her as her dress wrapped around her figure like a glove.

'Be careful with that one she has a crazy side' Meryl whispers with a warning to her voice after clocking on who I was watching... It was like she was a bird and I was a lion watching her every graceful movement.

'Excuse me' I nodded my head and walked towards Angelina who was now talking to Morgan Freeman, whom she had worked on the movie wanted with.

'Dance with me' I said in her ear running my fingers down her bareback which was showing due to her backless satin dress.

'Now you know I can't do that ms Y/N' she didn't even turn around, just merely ran her nails down her wine glass and exhaled delicately. I rolled my eyes as a result and ran my fingers on my other hand through my hair becoming impatient.

'Why not' I uttered in her ear running my fingers slowly up and down her spine as though I was playing a guitar-strumming the chords sensually.

' I am happily married y/n' I slowly lifted my fingers one by one away from her perfect back, stepping back at a leisurely pace without catching a glimpse of her expression.

I ambled out to the balcony placing a cigarette between my lips, reaching into my pocket to retrieve my lighter in which I had forgotten or Kendall had hidden trying to convince me to stop. 

I shifted to gaze back inside quickly however struggling to find a view of Angelina, otherwise known as the person I was practically stalking this was until she came back into my gaze walking towards me holding a match between her thumb and pointer finger. 

Lighting the cigarette between my lips, my legs turned into jelly at the smell of her perfume overtaking my senses...

'It's bad for you uno' she spoke with a playful undertone.

'Happily married huh' I muttered after exhaling the smoke upwards.

She found my eyes and looked deeply into them... 'yes I and Michelle are and have been for 3 years now' she uttered with an unconvincing tone, Of course, she would say that. Everyone does. Until you have 9 kids, a drinking addiction and are arguing every night. I HATE MARRIAGE.

'I don't believe that for a second otherwise, you wouldn't have followed me out here' I released my lips and took another breath of the cigarette, she smiled breaking eye contact which intrigued me.

' I saw you needed light and the good person I am leant a one' BULLSHIT. She likes me and I'm going to get it out of her, Eventually.

I shrugged before breathing out causing her to bite her lip. I knew she was bullshitting but I wasn't going to call her out the first time we met. I mean I could. But I'm not that girl.

'You sure you don't want to dance with me?' I questioned which lead to a slight nod from the middle-aged woman. she gave me that look that says 'no but yes' leading me to presume her wife was here with her.

'You don't know what your missing I'm an absolute pro at dancing' she smirked slightly at my attempt to make her laugh. Only making me like her even more.

I took a final breathe of my cigarette before walking away surprised she had resisted...

-That was the night that set of this story so enjoy the flirting while you can as they are mutually assured to destruct.-