Wales.

The day had finally come! it was time to go to the Wales countryside, to begin filming...

'are you sure you don't want me to come?' Kendall spoke looking at me lovingly, leaning against the door frame. I packed frantically before turning to her and biting my lip knowing she was mine and mine only.

'you can if you want baby but it's in the countryside' to which she replied saying she wanted to come. My eyes widened and I looked at her with a shocked expression. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I pulled her into me colliding our lips which were soft and plump 'i love you' she whispered into my ear before I handed our Louis Vuitton suitcases to the driver.

Within six long hours, we were in Wales, with the paparazzi there to greet us. Having just tweeted about arriving the crowds were doubled:

I picked the brown-eyed supermodel up holding her close to me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I picked the brown-eyed supermodel up holding her close to me. Guiding us through the swarm's off paparazzi. She pivoted towards me and gave me a wide smile before kissing me deeply, I grinned against her lips and waved to the crowds of fans. You know being an appreciative celebrity...

Once we reached the hotel I helped Kendall out of the car quickly being told the hotel had been completely hired by Angelina and the crew to stop any Paparazzi from entering.

It was extremely beautiful here with the scenery surrounding us gracefully. However, I couldn't get a certain brunette from the back of my mind and it was bugging the hell out of me...

I inhaled the fresh, countryside air before entering the hotel, been greeted by a gorgeous Angelina and Michelle Pfeiffer...

'you must be Kendall' Angelina spoke looking at her in an intimidating manner. Kendall grabbed my hand tightly, her palms sweaty,

'yes it is nice to meet you, and I presume your wife' she spoke in a mature manner causing me to respect her even more than I already did.

Michelle shook our two hands and gave us the keys to our hotel room.

I grabbed Angie to the side to talk to her privately. she looked me up and down while chewing her gum obnoxiously. in turn, I looked at her as though there was a massive spot on her face. there wasn't but nobody makes Kendall feel anxious like she just did.

'what the fuck was that?' I asked as she looked down at the ground, embarrassed probably realising what she had just done.

I grabbed her hand questioning whether she was ok 'yes I mean sort of, I was just jealous'

'jealous of what' I asked puzzled as to what she was talking about.

'nothing' she said angering me right down to my core, why would someone as amazing as her be jealous of my dumb ass?

'ill just fuck of to my room then' I said gazing at her expression, in which she couldn't even look me in the eyes. 'talk to me when you want to open up'

MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION. {Angelina Jolie/You} -Completed.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें