Wales 2.

My eyes fluttered. Abruptly waking me up, my hangover hit me like a mother fucking truck. the sunrise shone through the windows making me feel like I was been interrogated.

Kendall hummed in my ear with her morning breathe as she opened her eyes slowly, 'Morning baby' she whispered in my ear, her hand lay on the stomach.

'Morning' I uttered back, standing up with pace and getting ready. I pulled my hair up and threw on some clothes I new would be easy to get in an out of on set for outfit changes.

A knock pummelled on the door with Kathy shouting 'hello' through the peephole. I chuckled lightly and ran towards the door.

 I chuckled lightly and ran towards the door

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

y/n's outfit for set:

I opened the door greeted with a warm motherly smile 'you ready darling' she spoke with a grin. I smiled back and grabbed my keys from the side. Not forgetting them for once...

I nodded softly before we began our journey to the filming location. Which was rather beautiful I must say. After filming a TikTok of the view I made my way inside greeted by everyone...

 After filming a TikTok of the view I made my way inside greeted by everyone

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Once everyone had been introduced it was my time to shine BITCH. A pair of tears rolled down my cheek while filming a depression scene, and when we cut everyone applause only boosting my ego.

'Cut' Angelina shouted before clapping and approaching me. Her hips swaying made me flustered so I turned away then glance back and she was in front of me.

I wiped the tears and sat in the chair which had my name on. I know so cool. 'So?' I asked wanting tips from the oscar-winning actress. 'You were amazing y/n' she spoke softly grabbing my hand rubbing her fingers along my wrist. My eyes widened surprised at the affection she was suddenly showing me.

'Thank you' I replied. I was getting more and more flustered by the second at the feeling of her hands against mine but I'm proud to say I didn't show it. At least I don't think I did.

'Our next scene is going to be a sex scene between you and Timothee are you ok with that?' She asked.

'Yes that's fine' I was nervous but Timothee was extremely attractive so I wasn't complaining.