The Award Barer 2.

Y/n: I stood up and dragged her outside so we could be alone away from the ever-watchful eyes of the paparazzi 'what and I didn't choose you every godamn day?' I spoke grabbing her hand and clutching it with every strength I had left in my lifeless body. The old y/n was poking through and I was starting to think I should let them in.

Angelina: she released her hand from my grasp and turned her back to me whilst muttering 'no, you didn't'

Y/n: I grabbed her hastily by the waist and pulled her back to meet my gaze 'how did I not Angelina, I fucking loved you and you broke me'

Angelina:'i broke you that's interesting' she looked at me with a slight squint and an evil look to her expression which I had never seen before even in our most heated arguments... She continued by shouting 'every day I was battling for your attention against the latest hottest model that was throwing their self at you so don't talk to me about broken'

Y/n: 'and yet you are the one that cheated' i spat at her like venom from a snake without realising how much my statement would affect her... Tears started to fill her outer eyelids which to my surprise she managed to keep from falling to her cheek.

Angelina: I pulled her fallen chin up to look at her and wiped the tears from underneath her eyes before she whispered 'because you neglected me y/n' her voice was shaky

Y/n: I houghed and spun around annoyed she got to play the victim 'you know that's not true, I tret you better than I even tret myself'

Angelina: she houghed mimicking me in response before raising her voice once again to say 'exactly we weren't good for each other' nobodies good for each other are they? you just sort it out as you go along... Or that's what my parents did.

Y/n: 'define good for me' i turned to her once again.

Angelina: 'y/n don't try to be fucking smart' tears were by this time streaming down her glowing cheekbones caressing her face like I used to.

Y/n: 'Nah I'm not... just define good for me' i genuinely wasn't trying to be smart or cocky just simply wish to prove my point.

Angelina: she stood for a few moments obviously thinking of the definition before glancing up at me and muttering 'to be desired'

Y/n: 'and you desire me'

Angelina: 'yes'

Y/n: I smirked slightly 'so as a result I am good for you'

Angelina: I was greeted by a surprising yet expected shake of the head 'no'

Y/n: 'yes'

Angelina: she edged closer to me whilst I took a sip of my vodka trying to ease the tension which had raised 'if we ever did get back together our trust would be out the window'

Y/n: I stepped even closer making us only a small distance away from one another all whilst coming up with a genius comeback 'trust is built when someone is vulnerable and not taken advantage of like you did me'

Angelina: 'how did I take advantage of you?' she asked taking a sip of my vodka and swallowing quite seductively. or maybe I was just horny and it was just me that thought it was seductive.

Y/n: 'you took me for granted and baby I ain't someone who you can take for granted' i whispered still getting ever closer to the gorgeous human who stood in front of me.

Angelina: 'and whys that?'

Y/n: 'because like I said when we first got together, you push me I leave for good' i bit my lip and ran my fingers through my hair...

Angelina: 'haven't I already pushed you' all I wanted to say was yes but I can't live without you.

y/n: instead I came up with something more creative 'not far enough for me to want to leave'

Angelina: she got to the pint where our lips were nearly touching so I ran my hands down her waist 'and what will it take for you to leave' she whispered.

Y/n: I pulled her ear to my mouth and muttered into it 'death'

Angelina: 'how do you know you love me y/n?' Oh my god her self confidence has really died while we've been apart.

Y/n: 'you know you are in love when you can't fall asleep because the reality of being with you miss Jolie is better than any dream'

Angelina: I kissed her for the first time in what felt like forever and ran my hands along her cheeks feeling her every blemish wanting to feel as connected to her as possible... after this, she parted our lips and stuttered 'i love you y/n'

Y/n: 'oh baby I already knew that'

Angelina: she bit her lip and I ran my tongue along my gums nervously awaiting her lips against mine once again 'then why make me say it?' she asked persevering with her game of 20 questions.

Y/n: I lowered my voice and reached for her pushing her against the balcony 'because it sounds good say it again'

Angelina: 'i love you'

Y/n: she kissed along my jaw making me throw my head back whilst the onlookers in the street cheered ferociously and the paparazzi screamed our names 'oooo baby I think we might have to leave right now'

Angelina: 'is that so' she whispered making eye contact with the people staring at us whilst biting her lip continuously.

Y/n: 'quit biting your lip and bite mine in the limo back to my place'

JUST VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER THAT'S ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT...