California 5.

Angelina overdosed? How? Why? With what? Where some of the thoughts racing through my mind as I sped to the hospital in my Range Rover running every light I possibly could, 

I entered through the emergency door asking the receptionist what room she was in slamming my hands on the desk when she was taking her time.

Y/N: 'it's Angelina fucking Jolie it doesn't take that long to find her name' I shouted intimidating the woman, I then smiled slightly making her realise just how stressed out I am with the whole situation. 

She smiled back and looked at the computer.

'Room 214' she spoke jumping up from her desk handing me a blue coloured keycard so i could get there quicker.

Y/N: 'thank you' I replied making her stand up and point to the door... I then proceeded to run to her room seeing Maddox and Brad stood outside, 

I ran and embraced Brad in a hug 'is she ok?' I asked running my hands through my hair which was dripping with sweat... 

This had to be bad for her to overdose.

Maddox: 'Yeah y/n she's been asking for you' Maddox muttered his eyes red and puffy with the tears,

The nurse emerged from the room 'you can go in' she muttered.

Angelina: I spun the door open aggressively letting a tear roll down my face 'baby' she whispered her eyes barely open...

Y/N: 'Angelina what have you done?' I said in her ear a tear fell from her cheek, and in turn mine... 

At least she made me feel something.

Angelina: 'I thought I had lost you, so there was no point living anymore' she replied grabbing my hand and squeezing tightly as though I was going somewhere she didn't want me to go.

Y/N: 'you're my obsession baby you're never going to lose me' she truly was my obsession and I loved her with all my heart.

I grabbed the tired brunette around her waist pulling her onto me so her head resting on my collar bone, Brad and Maddox entered 'she's ok' I smiled 

Tears began running down both of their faces as they each kissed her on the cheek making me smile and back away a little. Only to feel the woman pull me back even closer.

Angelina: 'I love you' she whispered to me.

Y/N: I squeezed her tighter so glad she was ok. 'You can't leave me' I replied kissing her deeply her lips tasting like tablets and metal from the overdose.

I lay watching TikTok on my phone whilst an extremely tired Angelina slept on my chest in the hospital bed.

A notification appeared from Victoria Beckham.

Posh :)  ~ the pictures are out

xoxo VB

I looked on my Instagram seeing the cover which looked amazing on the front page of Vogue also seeing I had grown by 17 million followers on Instagram in a couple of hours, Along with 6 million on TikTok.

Eventually realising many of them were thirsty models who wanted me as their 'experimental stage'

My eyes began to daze eventually falling asleep...

-ANGELINA POV-
I woke up in y/n's arms with a banging headache and a fever, deciding I needed to get a shower I slipped out of y/n's arms.

I softly walked through to the bathroom turning the shower on and stepping in when I heard her awakening and approaching.

Y/N: 'can I join you?' the y/e/c girl asked.