The Award Barer.

...I love her and that's the beginning and end of everything...

Reporter: 'y/n can we have an interview we are with E' I turned to the man with a dead look to my eye however no matter how much I didn't want to, Elise pushed me slightly towards him.

Y/n: 'yes of course' I replied adjusting my blazer and grabbing Bella by the waist, pulling her close to me. If I have to do these annoying ass interviews, she has to do them with me. Like Angelina use to, my smile dropped at the thought that I might see her here.

Reporter: ' I've always wanted to know what was the last thing the two of you googled?' he asked making me grin at Bella, Knowing hers would probably something dumb

Reporter: ' I've always wanted to know what was the last thing the two of you googled?' he asked making me grin at Bella, Knowing hers would probably something dumb... I gave her the look telling her to go first.

Y/n: 'sweetheart' she scrunched her nose up at me resulting in a laugh from the crowd which surrounded us.

Bella: she pulled her bright coloured of course extravagant phone from her clutch and flicked it onto her google history, 'oh haha' she grinned 'how to get y/n y/l/n to do a playboy shoot' she continued making me roll my eyes playfully and squeeze her waist.

Reporter: 'you asked google that' she nodded 'why not just ask your girlfriend?' wow he used the g-word I don't know how to respond to that. Fuck y/n don't be awkward just nod along and disguise the pain.

 Y/n: I pulled my forever buzzing phone out quickly changing the subject and flicked onto google 'yachts for sale that's the last thing I searched' I continued completely lying through my teeth, truth be told it was news about Angelina but I wasn't going to say that...

Reporter: 'yacht shopping or retail therapy?' he asked smirking, ugh I hate smug reporters who have the biggest egos... And this guy was most definitely one of them.

Bella: 'bit of both I think isn't it baby' she snuggled into my neck whilst I nodded along with her statement. We continued walking getting pictures all the way up the carpet before we eventually reached inside. We took our seats and ordered our drinks and just like last year and the year before that the evening commenced.

Y/n: I sat back in my chair engaging in a flirty conversation with Bella 'you're fine ass is done when we get home' i whispered in her ear making her cheeks flush red in the blink of an eye. I couldn't help but let my eyes drift over to Angelina who had been conveniently placed across the table from us. The other celebs just sat silently looking between the three of us.

Bella: 'oh yeah and how you going to do that?' I pulled her onto my waist and lightly dragged her ear over to my lips whilst looking over her shoulder at a scowling Angelina.

Y/n: 'Isabella Hadid I think you know how I'm going to do that' she buried her head in my neck and sucked on my skin lightly making me throw my head back whilst still persisting my glance with Angelina and smirking. She had her side hoe next to her... Maybe they were soulmates? Ha as if.

Presenter:  After hearing the screech of a microphone, we all turned our heads to see Jimmy Kimmel reading the results for best actress in a motion picture in which I was nominated 'and the oscar goes to y/n y/l/n' 

Y/n: 'shit now I gotta make a speech' i whispered to the table making them snigger whilst standing up and swallowing the pill which I had placed on my tongue conveniently and with skill making sure no one saw, Although I'm pretty sure Angelina did of course... 

I walked up onto the stage and took the award from his sweaty palms 'urm well shit I didn't expect to win for a second time... Firstly, I would like to thank the academy and the people who made this possible' i blew a kiss to Johnny and Leo 'i truly believe in the quote my mother told me on her death bed' 

Adjusting my blazer slightly I caught Angelinas stare she looked almost proud and angry in a weird way 'sometimes when things seem to be falling apart they are actually falling into place' i looked at Angie before breaking the stare  'and I also believe that all good things come to those of us who try our hardest... thank you' the pill hit me like a truck 'im out bitches'

I walked from the enormous stage to huge applause and pulled my supermodel girlfriend into a hug placing the award on the table

Bella: 'i love you and am so proud of you y/n' well fuck she just said she loves me and I don't love her, I can't keep leading her on... Where just a few thoughts racing from my mind

Y/n: 'i don't regret our time spent together but I do regret making you fall in love with me when I still love someone else' i told her resulting in a smack to the face and her storming away 'Bella don't be so fucking dramatic' i shouted after her before turning around and slumping in my seat.

Imagine been stuck in between 'i don't want to feel that type of hurt again' but 'I want to feel that type of love again' because right now that is exactly where I am at... In the middle of the Oscars may I add.

After being sat in the chair for around half an hour the halftime break had come and I was surrounded by young actresses and models trying to hit on me, I wasn't complaining but I couldn't take my eyes off her no matter how much she hurt me she would always be that great love.

Angelina: 'sweetie can you go get me a drink' she turned to the young blonde who kissed her on the cheek and walked away, awww they're not toxic, cute. 'y/n we need talk'

Y/n: 'who said that I don't see anybody who I truly know' i looked up at her whilst talking sarcastically.

Angelina: 'we were toxic what did you expect me to do just love you' she came and sat next to me and sipped from her wine glass, the smell of her perfume overtook my senses. Fuck I missed that smell... No y/n you cant turn the emotions back. 'I truly don't want a toxic on and off love I want someone who chooses me everyday even when I'm hard to deal with' she muttered her angelic voice forcing me to turn to her and away from the beautiful girls running there eyes all over me.

 'I truly don't want a toxic on and off love I want someone who chooses me everyday even when I'm hard to deal with' she muttered her angelic voice forcing me to turn to her and away from the beautiful girls running there eyes all over me

YALL BETTER GET VOTING CAUSE OTHERWISE I WILL LEAVE THIS HERE ON A CLIFFHANGER AND YOU WON'T EVER KNOW WHETHER ANGELINA AND YOU GET BACK TOGETHER. -L :)