The Tell-All Interview.

'Next and quite unbelievably we have y/n y/l/n' I stepped out onto the stage of James Corden's live show which was in honour of pride month commencing and waved to the tens of thousands of people who were screaming my name before shaking James' hand and then smiling widely to the crowd and crew who were filming us.

'Hello James' I said sitting down next to him, I was even more nervous as I had grown up watching Gavin and Stacey... the tv show which he was in. (A/n if your not from the UK you probably don't know it but you should watch it it's good) I shuffled around sitting in a weird position whilst biting the skin from my bottom lip.

 (A/n if your not from the UK you probably don't know it but you should watch it it's good) I shuffled around sitting in a weird position whilst biting the skin from my bottom lip

'Hello y/n it's great to have you, in honour of the start of pride also' the crowd screamed when I wrapped a rainbow flag around my shoulders in turn making James giggle slightly... you've got to put on a show for them and I intended on it.

'So y/n' I turned to him scared, practically shaking as to what he would say next. Because knowing me I have probably done or said something stupid.

'Who are you dating' I blinked twice over exaggerating at his question making the crowd laugh loudly. I was dating Angelina but nobody could know that even if I wanted to tell him 'y/s/n for life' a crowd member shouted making me look at the floor trying to hide my flushed red cheeks. (A/n: y/s/n is yours and Angelinas ship name)

'We just go straight in with those questions? ok then' I took a sip of my drink and looked at him 'quite unbelievably nobody James' Yesss I have got through it without saying her name...

 He rolled his eyes and looked at me whilst tapping his paper on the desk which lay in front of him before stating 'Now I don't believe you' Well obviously you don't because it is NOT true. I repeat NOT true.

'And why's that?' I asked smiling and continuing to bite the skin on my bottom lip

'And why's that?' I asked smiling and continuing to bite the skin on my bottom lip... as a result of missing having Angies hand to hold during these interviews to calm my nerves.

'Well because you are always seen with super hot people who look in love with you every single time' He said in his British accent giving me an unconvinced look.

'What can I say James I'm just a very lovable person to both genders right guys?' the crowd screamed dozens of yes's and definitely's making me laugh and sit back in my seat relaxing slightly.