Roses 2.

'come to this charity gala I have tonight?' I asked Jennifer over the phone as Bella looked at me with a disappointed look on her face, 'yes ok formal attire I'm guessing?' I told her yes and that I would pick her up at 7 pm knowing Angelina would be there and if I brought Jennifer she would be extremely jealous. 'why didn't I get an invite?' Bella asked her lower lips slowly drooping to reveal a sulky face 'Because you don't make Angelina jealous babe' I replied before seeing her out of the door to her annoyance.

I got changed and realised the amount of trust I had in the blazer I was wearing was absolutely insane and almost changed but decided against it...

I lit a cigarette and stood against the limo outside Jen's house legs crossed one over the other with my arms resting on top of the car, it was like a movie moment, she emerged looking amazing as always

I lit a cigarette and stood against the limo outside Jen's house legs crossed one over the other with my arms resting on top of the car, it was like a movie moment, she emerged looking amazing as always. However, nothing compared to Angelina I looked down at the ground exhaling while thinking about her and her beauty as well as how much I love her... 'you look amazing' I spoke breaking myself from my feelings and pushing them aside, 'awww you too baby' she replied running her fingers down my arm feeling the material of my suit which Ariel had made, I exhaled a final breath of smoke.

once we got there, I opened the door for her smirking knowing the reaction we would get as soon as she emerged from the vehicle hand in hand with me, I wrapped my hand around her waist pulling her close to me whilst we walked up towards the room the event was been held,

when I saw her, she was wearing a royal blue silk dress which wrapped around her perfect body like a glove I stared for a good couple of minutes before Jennifer knocked me out of trance 'you ok?'

'Yeah I'm fine' I spoke stuttering my palms sweaty, she had come with JENNY HER FUCKING EX. My breathing became heavy as we entered, the paparazzi shouting our names like we were animals at a zoo, I walked in to see Angelina dancing with jenny looking almost happy her glance met mine, she looked me up and down before breaking contact to look at Jennifer, she looked broken at the sight.

For the rest of the night, I stood a couple of yards away watching Angelina with a glass of bourbon and Jennifer on my arm showing her off to all the rich white people who surrounded us fangirling almost drowning me in boring conversation about politics and their views on the charity. 'excuse me' I spoke pulling myself away from the circle of people which had formed,

I tapped on her shoulder slowly breathing down her neck 'Angelina' I whispered in her ear resulting in her turning around slowly 'you are going to dance with me right now whether you like it or not' I spoke with dominance before pulling her onto the dance floor which mainly consisted of old people swaying, I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her close 'y/n' she mumbled her voice shaky. she ran her hands along my collar bones resting her head on my shoulder. 'what?'

'We can't do this' she tried pulling away which only resulted in me pulling her closer

'And why not, I need you Angelina' I whispered in her ear causing her to sigh in a broken form,

'no you need rehab y/n' she replied, I pushed her away from me unlocking our bodies from one another 'fuck you Angelina' i spoke a tear running down my face, I went into the bathroom and punched the mirror hating the face I saw without her, I knelt in the corner sobbing into my palms my knuckles bruised from the punch when Jenny (the woman Angelina had come with) entered I looked up hatred in my eyes 'you think Angie wants to be here with you?' i asked raising myself to her level in an attempt to intimidate her...

she smirked before stating 'yes I do because unlike you I'm not toxic'

'your fucking asking for something' i continued my stare with her, 'yeah what's that come on don't be a pussy y/n' she spoke taking a step closer to me FUCKING HELL THIS WOMAN THINKS SHES TEN MEN.

I reared my arm back punching her in the jaw before dragging her out of the bathroom by the collar beating her in front of everyone, she managed to punch me a couple of times but nowhere near as much as I did her. I wiped the blood from my lip connecting eyes with Angelina who shook her head. 'what? she was asking for it' i approached Angelina 'nows your final chance to come with me or we are over for good' i walked past her towards my car stumbling until I felt a hand connect with mine...

I turned and pulled her into the car kissing her deeply unzipping the royal blue dress which stood between me and her perfect body, 'my house please and close the wall between us' i spoke to the driver while Angelina ran her fingers through my hair unbuttoning my blazer. 'i love you' i spoke pulling her dress off quickly revealing her abs I ran my fingers up her inner thigh causing her to moan slightly prior to slipping my throbbing hard member inside her thrusting lightly up and down 'fuck y/n' she moaned in my ear pulling our bodies up against one another our naked nipples grinding against each other 'faster' she screamed aggressively causing me to speed up before she came on me...

'i love you too y/n' she whispered kissing me deeply, my soul felt complete again and Angelina was the only one who managed to complete it...

------they are happy again! for now...------