Calm Before The Storm 3.

The dreaded day had come, the day I and Angelina were doing the Jimmy Kimmel interview otherwise known as our first interview together as an official couple.

Angelina: 'you nervous baby' she muttered whilst I stumbled around our dressing room adjusting everything I possibly could mumbling a short prayer to myself. Truth be told I had never done an interview with one of my Girlfriends and I didn't want to say anything stupid. even though I know I most likely will.

Y/n: 'yes fine love, you?' I replied as my manager walked in and told us we had to go, Jesus, I'm scared... I clutched Angies hand aggressively my palms sweaty she furrowed her eyebrows at me probably feeling my firm grip.

Jimmy: 'now can we have a welcome for Hollywood's biggest couple Angelina Jolie and y/n y/l/n' we entered the stage to enormous applause we waved to the crowd before each embracing Jimmy in a hug and sitting down. Ok y/n you can do this. Stay calm. SHIT.

Angelina: 'thank you for having us' I turned to the crowd smirking, knowing a good smirk would get included in Instagram edits of me and Angie.

Jimmy:'well thank you for coming' he turned to us 'I've always wanted to ask why didn't you ever become a model y/n' he smiled and made the crowd laugh along with me whilst Angie looked at me wanting me to answer the question no doubt. I rubbed down my thighs gulping before answering.

y/n: 'i mean it was always an option for me but being in movies has always been my biggest motivation but I might do a playboy cover for yall we'll have to see' shit I'm rambling, at least the crowd reacted well. Angie however possibly not... I turned to her and spoke 'what you did one I want to do one' she grinded her teeth at me and pivoted her attention to Jimmy who sat grinning

Angelina: 'you already have enough thirsty fans baby' the crowd erupted cheering at her response.

Jimmy: 'including me' he sat back laughing whilst taking a sip of his water,

y/n: 'well thank you Jimmy' I winked at him making him blush.

Jimmy: 'you're very welcome, anyways Angelina if you weren't dating y/n who would you have a good crack at' I glanced at her and slanted my head resulting in a small laugh from the crowd and a giggle from Angie.

Angelina: 'ooo that's a hard question Jimmy probably urm it is hard picking someone who y/n hasn't dated' the crowd erupted clapping making me flip her and them of 'definitely Margot Robbie'

y/n: 'oh yeah that's a good one, I wouldn't blame you if you cheated on me with her'