15: EXILE

━━ TOMMY STANDS PROUDLY,

"Dream, you gotta take down those walls

"Dream, you gotta take down those walls."

Fundy and Quackity cheer. They push past the door with Tommy at their side, leading Dream to L'manberg. They almost smack into Jack, who steps back just in time, adjusting his glasses. You follow after Tubbo, Ranboo closing the door.

"This is a really bad idea," Tubbo said, catching up with his cabinet. You stay behind, keeping a close eye on Dream.

"Tubbo, I get your point. But Tommy is right! He has nothing."

"He's gonna have something up his sleeve," Tubbo said, looking wearily at Dream. He knew better than to underestimate him.

The masked man never came without a plan; he wasn't easily fooled.

"Tubbo, look at me," Tommy demands, grabbing his best friend. "The only reason he's doing any of this is to get you to turn on me. The walls aren't there to constrict L'manberg, he wants you to push me away. And it's not gonna work."

Tubbo opens his mouth, but no words come out. Tommy pats him on the shoulder before jogging ahead to the massive walls.

"Take it down, old man. Take it down!" Quackity said, cupping his mouth to make his voice louder.

"And if you don't, I'll burn Spirit," Tommy taunted.

Fundy swings an arm around Quackity's shoulder. "Don't even help him, point and laugh."

Dream grips his pickaxe tightly, climbing onto the walls and beginning the work.

"There was a peaceful way to do this," Tubbo said softly.

Tommy shakes his head. "There wasn't for L'manberg. Why now?"

Tubbo sighs, "This could've been our chance at a new-"

"A new era?" Tommy finishes.

"Yeah."

"Then we're starting off strong," Fundy comments.

"We can't have a new era with walls surrounding us."

"Yeah, but this just feels like history repeating itself."

"Tubbo, for the first time ever, this isn't history repeating itself. We have something on him," Tommy smiled, but it doesn't last long when he sees the progress Dream's made.

It's quite the opposite of what he wanted to see. Dream was building higher.

"What are you doing?" Quackity shouts.

You look too Tubbo, but he's unfazed. He knew this was coming.

The masked man hops down, grabbing Tommy's shirt. "Tommy, okay listen. You've fucked up this time.