Chapter 1; First Day part 1

"Where am I this time?" Lily thought as she opened her eyes. She wasn't in the white void anymore, but instead in an old fashioned room. A bedroom most likely, because she was laying on something soft.

She leaned up and got out of the bed. It was a king size bed to match the grandiosity of the room and her clothes. She was in some sort of old fashioned robe, and it was made out of silk with gold lace for decoration. The rest of the room also had plenty of gold, it was on the vanity, window curtains, the chandler, it was all too much in her opinion.

"Is this a fancy hotel, or do I live here?" she thought to herself. She drew back the curtains and was blinded by light.

"Ugh," she said as she covered her eyes. "I guess it's morning then,"

Checking the gold clock on the bedside table, it was 7:05 a.m. "I hope I'm not late for anything," she thought.

"I should probably find out who I am now, hopefully there's a clue here," It was obvious by now that whoever she was, they were rich. But other than that? Maybe she was a thief that got all her money from crazy heists, or maybe she was an heiress from a rich family. Or maybe something completely unexpected, this world had magic afterall.

Luckily for her, she found the answers from the vanity. She took one look in the mirror and was struck by familiarity.

Her pale white skin got even lighter, her lanky brown hair was now shiny black, and reached down past her hips. Her brown eyes were now a startling red, the same color of her lips, which shouldn't have been possible without makeup.

"Why does this feel so familiar?" she wondered out loud as she touched her face. It felt like a face, but it still felt so weird.

Tearing her gaze from the mirror, she noticed a piece of paper on the surface. Picking it up, she read out loud the first line.

"Semester One schedule for Maria Rosemary Bonaparte," she dropped the paper as she finally realized who she was.

"I'm Maria Bonaparte!" she yelled. "Oh god, I'm going to die! I'm going to be killed! Oh no no no!"

She was breathing in and out, but she still kept panicking. "Oh, why did I have to be the villainous? Is this the price for magic God was talking about? If it was, I want I refund,"

She was beginning to feel light headed, and she slumped down the floor.

"Get a hold of yourself. I-I-I need a plan, I can't just set here and panic!"

Her breathing finally evened out. "What do I do now? If I'm Maria Bonaparte, then that means many people want to kill me. I'm already at the school where the games take place, so all the main love targets hate, so I'll have to avoid them. And depending on if the tutorial has happened, then I'll need to avoid the main character too,"

"Now that I have a part of a plan, I need to get going. This is a school after all, I don't want to be late for anything,"

First she went to the bathroom, and counted herself lucky because it came with a toilet. It also came with a sink and bathtub, all overly ornate.

The closet was just as grand and elaborate as the bedroom and bathroom, filled with large frilly dresses. She picked walked down lanes of dresses and quickly realized something.

"Uh, how do I wear any of these?" All the dresses were hundreds of years behind in style and functionality, plus she would have to wear a corset too.

She picked out the simplest dress and corset. After straining her neck, and lots of knot tying, she was able to wear her corset without it sagging down.

"Once it stops dropping down and stays up, it actually isn't that bad. It's actually kinda comfortable,"

Next she tried putting on the dress. Despite being the simplest one, all the ruffles and frills made it hard to slip on. Eventually she was able to get it on. She glanced in the mirror.

"I feel and look ridiculous," she thought. But there was nothing else she could wear, so she just sucked it up.

"At least this better than the hospital gown,"

Last but not least were the shoes, which were the easiest to put on. Luckily Maria had some flats, so she could push off high heels to another day.

Finally, she was ready. The clock said it was 7:35, so she grabbed her schedule and book bag and made her way out the bedroom. She passed through a large sitting room, and opened the front door.

And imminently started panicking again. In front of her was a tall boy with pale skin, light brown hair with hints of pink, and intoxicating pink eyes. He was Alexander Romanov, an upperclassman and a secret route too.

He was also the one in charge of watching over Maria during the school year after she cursed Scarlet, the MC. Which meant the game had already started, which meant she was going to die.