Alexander's Report

Alexander was regretting his decision on watching over Maria Bonaparte. In exchange for watching over her, he got out of his own community service. At first he thought it was a great idea, but now he realized that instead of him being the one cleaning, he just had to watch an annoying girl do it instead.

"Ah, you're early for our report, any reason why?" The school counselor said when he walked into the room. She was a middle aged woman who smiled at him, but her eyes behind her glasses did not.

"Maria wanted to go to bed early,"

"Really?" she looked at the clock on her desk "But it's not even 8 yet,"

He shrugged as he sat down on the chair in front of her. "She said she was tired,"

"Hmmm, and can you tell me anything else that was odd?"

"Well for starters, she wore zero makeup today, when yesterday her whole face was caked in it. She skipped breakfast, but did eat all her food at lunch and dinner,"

"Yes, where did you two eat? I've been told you didn't go the cafeteria,"

"We ordered food from her room. She said something about it being quieter,"

"Did she act any differently while you too were alone together?"

"Not during lunch, but during dinner she walked out wearing only a nightgown,"

"Oh!" the counselor leaned in closer. "Did she try to seduce you?"

"Uh, no, definitely not. She told me to stop looking,"

"That's completely understandable," she leaned back. "Why was she wearing only a nightgown then?"

"She had just taken a shower. She was still in her bloody training uniform, and it got pretty dirty while she cleaned the observatory,"

"And how did that go? Did she make any complaints?"

"Surprisingly, no. She did cough a lot,"

"Hmm, did she complain while she was working in the library?"

He shook his head. "No, she's been weirdly polite today. She was still a bit standoff-ish, but other than that she was alright. The only time she really showed emotion was during the training session,"

"That makes since, I heard the crown prince gave her quit a beating,"

He grimaced at the memory. He was busy trying to win his own fight on the other side of the arena, but even he could feel the hate coming through every attack.

"It wasn't pleasant," he answered. "Especially having to pick up her limp and broken body,"

"Mr. Giverson will be changing her partner, so I believe that is all we have to talk about today. Remember to check in with me tomorrow,"

"Finally," Alexander stood up and headed towards the door, when the counselor said

"Oh, one last thing. Did she try to curse you at all?"

He shook his head.

"Hmmm, I'll still need to check," She fished a stone out of her pocket and she waved it at him.

"Ahhh!" Alexander's body felt like it was splitting in two as a thousand jolts of magic coursed through him, and he fell onto the ground.

"You're all clear now Mr. Romanov, Please get up and close the door behind you,"

"Yeah, this definitely isn't worth it," he thought as he stumbled out of the room, his legs still trembling.