{ Final Chapter }

I walked through the living room, watching my sisters boyfriend and all of his friends jumping up and spilling popcorn, chips and pretzels all over the floor as they cheered about the football game on.

I went in between them, picking up all of the empty beer cans that were splattered across the floor.

"Do you guys act like savages at your own home? Or do you save it for when you get to my fathers?" I asked them as I bent over to get a plate that was shoved under a table.

I felt a swift smack on my ass and I shot up.

My sisters boyfriend, Rick, started to laugh as the rest of the guys cheered Ben on.

"Ben, right?" I asked, putting a smile on my face.

He nodded vigorously as I bent down towards his face.

I leaned my hand out, caressing his cheek as my hand went down his chest and to his groin.

I gripped him tightly, as he cringed and started to squirm around.

"If you ever touch me again, I'll make sure you never use this, again." I said, looking down at what I'm sure was his most prized possession.

He nodded quickly and I released him, looking down at him in disgust.

Then I turned my gaze over to the rest of the dumb asses looking up at me in shock.

"Clean this goddamn pigsty. My father is trying to rest and recover from heart attack. Keep the noise down." I yelled firmly.

They all nodded and I walked away with a satisfied smirk on my face.

I went out to the laundry room and grabbed the clean clothes, throwing it into the basket and making my way to the kitchen.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Matt standing there, in my fathers kitchen, tying up a trash bag.

I looked over and saw my dad sitting at the kitchen table, facing me with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey Case." Matt said.

I looked down at my father with narrowed eyes.

"Daddy?" I asked in a warning voice.

"Ooh, man am I tired. I think I'm gonna take a nap now. Nice chatting with you Matt." My dad said, standing up and clapping Matt on the shoulder.

He past me as I glared at him.

He bent down and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Be nice baby doll." He murmured.

I stood stone still as I heard my dad walk up the stairs and to his room.