{ 07 }

Case's POV

The show was absolutely amazing.

No surprise there.

Now is the meet and greet.

I was surprised when I walked out to the merch booth and there was already a long line of people waiting.

The show had literally ended about two minutes ago.

I smiled at them and they all started screaming and going crazy.

I laughed and shook my head.

"You guys remember, trying to be as organized as possible. You guys are all gonna get a chance to meet the guys. Don't worry about that. But we don't want anyone getting hurt. So try and make as straight a line as possible." I asked them.

They all cheered and I pumped my fist in the air.

They got all riled up and I smiled, turning back to the table and setting the bullhorn down.

I went under the table and got the box of posters the guys were going to give out.

I rummaged through the other boxers and found the sharpies we had put in there.

I set one next to a stack of posters in front of each of the guys' chairs.

I scanned over each of the chairs trying to see if I forgot anything.

I couldn't think of anything at the moment.

I looked over the crowd of fans and smiled at how excited they looked to be meeting the guys.

I frowned when I saw a familiar blonde head.

I tried to see around a few people but the girl turned and it wasn't Val.

I sighed in relief.

I really don't feel like a fight today.

This is about the guys.

Any time she wants to settle this, I'll be ready to throw down.

It would be interesting to see who comes out on top.

I shook my head clear of the thoughts when the crowd started going wild.

Could only mean one thing.

I turned my head and grinned from ear to ear when I saw the guys walking from the venue.