C A R I T A // H V I T S E R K

'Oh it's you I know, you're the one I dream of'

Laying on the bed next to Hvitserk, I turned my head to him and smiled. He didn't even notice me looking at first, not until he turned his head and looked at me too. "Why are you not asleep yet? Tomorrow is going to be a long day." Hvitserk was always so concerned with me and not himself. 

"I can't sleep," I smirked as I put my left hand on his exposed chest. "I'm too excited."

He looked at me with what looked like disbelief in his eyes before he smirked back at me. His left hand stroked my back, his fingers running up and down my spine as he watched me. "You need to sleep, I don't need you being exhausted tomorrow on the battlefield."

There was a sparkle in his eyes as he watched me, I grinned widely as we held eye contact. "Why?" I teased as I looked away from him and absentmindely watched as I ran my finger along the pattern on his chest tattoo. "You wouldn't save me?" My eyes glanced up at him as I smirked. 

I watched as he rolled his eyes at me before he spoke. "Carita, you don't need saving." 

My eyes returned back to his chest, my finger traced the tattoo again as I laid my head next to him. "If I die, you won't forget me, will you?" For a second I let my guard down as I spoke to the man in my life. 

Hvitserk's fingers stopped for a moment, it was like he hadn't thought about the possibility that one of us might not return tomorrow. He moved making me move a little, the both of us sitting up to look at each other. "I love you but you can't get all sentimental and shit." 

My right hand reached for his left, I held it tightly as I nodded. "Fine." I smiled as I looked at him with a slight smile. "Then, once its over tomorrow, find me. Find me and I'll let you fuck me."

He removed his hand from mine, putting his hands on my face as he stared at me with a glint in his eyes. "Why don't you let me fuck you now?" He moved closer to me, I shuffled away playfully before getting out of his grip and standing at the side of the bed. "Oh, come on, don't be like that."

I pouted as I pulled my furs from the stool before pulling it around my shoulders. "I'll give you something to keep me safe for." I winked at him as I tied it up at the front. I stepped forward people kissing him on the cheek. "I love you, Hvitserk." I stood up straight as I smiled at him. "I'll see you bright on early, yeah?"

He turned over and flopped back on his bed as he watched me with a disappointed smile before putting his arms behind his head. "Till tomorrow, my lady."