Chapter 6

Namjoon POV

Namjoon couldn't believe his luck. You'd said yes. And now he gets to see what you look like sleeping. That's all he'd wanted since he saw you at their concert last year. See, Namjoon hadn't been entirely honest with you up until this point; he actually saw you dancing when they last came to town. He'd become obsessed in the time since the show: finding out your name based on the seat you were sat in, scouring Twitter of every mention of the concert in that town, he even found your Instagram which he followed under a fake name using it to learn about everything in your life. After this, he proceeded to manipulate the next tour to make sure they did a bigger show in your area and ensured your email was on the mailing list. He also kept watch on sales to see when your email turned up. That's when he sent you the VIP tickets to make sure he could watch you when you came in.

The two of you were about to enter your room for the evening. He was holding his breath, he thought if he breathed too hard maybe you'd disappear. He'd been dreaming about you for so long he wasn't sure this was real. He unlocked the door and signalled for you to go in first. He couldn't help himself but watch the expression on your face as you took in the suite for the first time. The room is average for the band but to you it must've looked incredible. Your mouth was slightly agape, and your eyes were wide in the prettiest way as you pulled back the deep red curtains to look at the skyline. Both of your luggage had already moved into the room by production staff earlier on; he hoped you didn't question the fact that yours was already there. There had never been another room he was just hopeful you'd say yes when the "mix up" occurred.

"wow" Your voice was low almost like you're holding your breath too. Namjoon shook his head there was no way you were as nervous as he was. He moved closer to you putting an arm around your waist.

"Is it OK' he asked, cursing at himself for his nerves being so apparent in his voice. You nodded and settled back into his embrace.

"It's amazing, I have never been anywhere this fancy before." In the room was a fairly large bed with too many pillows, it's sheets the crisp white that all hotels have, a plump satin sofa and a high-end massage chair. The room was completed by the beautiful view of the city and starlit sky. Of course, Namjoon couldn't focus on the view outside the window, he could only look at you. You hadn't noticed the way he stared at you when you were busy looking at other things. But how could he not now that he had his pretty doll so close.

"maybe we should get ready for bed" You sighed although the only movement you'd made was to settle further into him, making him laugh. He knew you were right but he didn't want to let you go either. He watched as you looked at the time on your phone eyes widening once more when you realised just how late it was. "No, but seriously, it's 2:00 AM we should get ready for bed what time do you need to leave tomorrow?"

"Actually, tomorrow I have all day to spend with you" his eyes were hopeful as he explored your features, looking for any sign of hesitation, "if you can stay of course" he stammers the amendment, not wanting to scare you off with the sudden pressure. He released you a little as you turned to look at him fully.

"Of course I'll stay. Tomorrow should have beenmy day off anyway" the smile on your face was wide and it sent his heartsoaring to see you look at him that way. "But if we're going to do anything funwe do need to get some sleep" you peeled yourself away from him and grabbedsome pjs from your luggage as you headed into the bathroom. He heard anotheraudible sound of amazement fall from your lips just before you closed the door.He chuckled to himself and then moved to get changed. By the time youre-entered the room he was sat under the covers pretending to read whilesecretly watching the curve of you as you bent over in your pyjama shorts toput your clothes away. You moved to the other side of the bed and pulled thecovers back climbing in and snuggling close to him. His breath hitched again,just as he thought he was getting comfortable with the idea of you sharing abed you proved him wrong. When he had put this plan in motion, he had assumedhe would be staying on the sofa, content to just be in the same room as yoursleeping form. He put down his book, using it as an excuse to put a littledistance between the two of you. The contact is too much for him, too intimate.This is your first night together, it should be special somehow. For him tojust be able to cuddle you seemed too fast, something he was not worthy of yet.But as he'd settled down you had sleepily backed up into him again, and so he'dwrapped an arm around your waist again and pulled you as close as physicallypossible, burying his nose into your hair, taking everything he could from thesudden opportunity.