Chapter 9

The van's driver opens up the door and rushes to help you put your suitcase into the car. When you turn around Namjoon is stood there. His arms overflowing with blood red roses.

"Hi." He says peering out from behind the bouquet. You giggle, too endeared to help. The driver rolls his eyes at the two of you before taking the flowers from the rapper. Once all thorns are out of the way he sweeps you into his arms. You return the hug, only acutely aware of the eyes still on you from the door. You turn back to your family and make an excuse. Something about Korean customs. They look suspicious, but don't question it. They've never paid enough attention to your music interests to recognise the man you are standing with. The car door is opened for you and you are ushered inside. Namjoon slips in beside you, but instead of the beaming dimpled smile you had been greeted with, there was a pout.

"What's wrong?" you ask, taking his hand from his lap.

"You didn't tell your family about me..." his puppy dog eyes nearly kill you. "Are you ashamed?"

"NO! of course not" you rush to reassure him, shuffling into the middle seat. "I didn't think they'd let me leave if they knew it were for a boy, so I just told them about the job... I'll tell them all about you soon, I promise. I would never want to hide you." Immediately his expression changes, you nearly get whiplash. The dimples are back in their rightful place, as he leans into you.

"Good because someday soon I want everyone to know you are mine." He kisses your nose and pulls you into his side. You stomach flips at the thought, mine... his... 'How did I get so lucky?'

The ride to the airport is spent mostly in silence. Scrolling through social media side by side. Enjoying the companionship. You snuggle as close as you can, still a little afraid this will all come to an end soon when he comes to his senses. He watches you out of the corner of his eye, the arm around your shoulder, squeezing you just a little tighter every time you wriggle. Once you arrive, people descend on you. Hidden away in the depths of a parking structure, they can only be members of staff. Korean coming from all angles as different people clammer for Namjoon's attention. Your luggage is taken away and the two of you are ushered through a private entryway. As he talks with his team, Namjoon's hand slips into yours, keeping you grounded and with him. He shoots you a reassuring smile and turns back to the man on his left.

Your attention is completely stolen the minute you hit the tarmac. A large private plane is being fuelled ready for the long flight. The side is decorated with BT21 members flying through fluffy white clouds. This thing was not designed for subtlety. Next to the stairs are the other six members. Laughing and pushing one another, they don't seem to have noticed you yet. Suddenly, you feel very intimidated. Being with Namjoon was one thing... being with the band an entire other thing that you hadn't even considered. You drag your feet a little as you near the rowdy group, earning a weird look from Joon. You look from the boys and back to him and he catches on, chuckling at how cute he thinks it is.

"They don't bite Y/N... except Jimin, but he promised best behaviour." He pulls you forward and switches from holding your hand to hugging your waist, propelling you toward the group, now smiling and waving in your direction. A chorus of welcome surround you. Each member bowing and smiling at you. Each one is more breath taking than the last up close. Obviously, you had seen them in person a few times now... but without the makeup and as an equal was different. Even barefaced and in sweats the boys were beyond stunning. Radiating charm and charisma. It was difficult to function so close. You do your best to return smiles to each member and bow when appropriate. You finally get the all clear to board the plane. The members let you enter first, Namjoon following closely behind you on the thin stairway.

The inside of the plane is almost as beautiful as the members themselves. Cream leather sofas, plush armchairs, gorgeous dark wood furnishings. A jet fit for kings. A hand on the small of your back ushers you toward the back of the plane, and into a cosy two-seater hidden behind privacy screens.

"I figured you wouldn't want to sleep in front of the boys." Namjoon shrugs and settles in next to you. The screen in front of you switches on to reveal a flight map. "Overnights are always... interesting with them." He drapes his arm back over your shoulder, seemingly unable to keep his hands off you for more than a moment. When you are settled the footrests rise from under the chairs and the headrests fall back, forming a bed. The heads of the maknae line poke around the corner of the screen.

"Namjoon-hyung I thought you said we could know her" Jungkook pouts.

"Yeah, why are you hiding already?" Taehyung asks.

"It's been forever since we've had fresh blood on a tour." Jimin's eyes rove down your body, taking you in and earning him a pillow to the face.

"That's why." Joon says gesturing at Jimin a little exasperated. He says a little more in Korean and the younger boys sulk away. "Sorry their excited... they've been practicing their English and were hoping to use it."

"It's impressive, I've tried learning Korean a few times now I still only have 안녕하세요." You admit. The latest Disney film flashes up on the entertainment screen and you are handed headphones by a flight attendant. It doesn't take long for you to fall asleep, worn out from the excitement of the past few days.

.....

Namjoon can't resist how cute you look. So innocent asleep in his arms. The hand not supporting your head is free to explore you. He trails his fingers down the bare skin of your arms, indulging in the goosebumps that form in his wake. He can't stop himself when he reaches the hem of your shirt. Surely one little look wouldn't hurt? He checks that no one is looking in on the two of you and pushes up the fabric revealing your bra. He longs to bite along the unmarred skin, truly marking you as his... but not yet. For now he settles for running his thumb across the lace cups, pulling them down to reveal your nipples to him. A groan escapes his throat when he sees the stiffened peaks. He pinches at the sensitive skin, making you moan. His breath hitches until he is sure you are still asleep. He replaces the cup of your bra and lowers your shirt again, his knuckles grazing the waistband of your leggings. He shouldn't... he knows he shouldn't but... his fingers dip below the elastic.

He swipes along your clothed slit, feeling how wet you are through your panties. Dirty thoughts fill his head of all the things he'd waited so long to do to you. All this time planning for you to finally be in his arms, where you were meant to be. It was all too much for him. He forgets himself completely, delving below the cotton barrier and swiping up your arousal. He stills as a gasp tumbles from you lips. He focuses on your face making sure you're asleep before continuing. One finger finds its way into your core. You are so tight even around one digit he has to bite his lip to keep himself from whining. You start to stir at the intrusion. Immediately his hand is away from you. Offending finger in his mouth sucking off the taste of you.

"Joon?" you're so cute when you wake up.

"Yes princess?" he acts as if nothing has happened.

"How far away are we?" he breathes a sigh of relief when you don't mention anything out of the ordinary.

"Aboutsix hours still." You nod and settle back in for more sleep.