Chapter 11

Namjoon POV

He hadn't meant to see you like that; he was just checking to see how you were. He worried you weren't telling the truth when you said you were okay. He was still fuming. Angry at the fan for daring to touch you, angry at Jungkook for failing to protect you, mostly angry at himself for letting someone drag him away from your side. He would never let it happen again. He couldn't

It's why he had asked the security team for access to the cameras in the first place. He needed to know you were okay at all times, even if he couldn't be with you. He had checked the main room camera first, expecting to find you napping or flicking through the TV like you had been when he left. That's when he heard you moan. He felt the heat rushing to his cheeks as the other members turn to look at him. They were used to their leader's porn habit, and most of them brush it off as him accidently forgetting to close a browser. Jungkook, on the other hand, was slightly more suspicious of the familiar sounding voice. He cocks an eyebrow in Namjoon's direction, only to earn himself a scowl from his elder.

Another moan comes from Namjoon's phone and he makes a beeline for the nearest cupboard. He was going to just check you were okay and then turn it off. But the sight that meets him when he switches to the bathroom camera is too pretty to turn away from. Your head is tilted back, mouth ajar, as your fingers play with your clit. Your eyes are squeezed shut as you work on getting yourself off. Namjoon watches every move you make, slowly getting more and more turned on until his skinny jeans hurt. The pain brought him back to reality, shaking himself out of the trance. He goes to sign out of the app and calm himself down before he is called, but before he gets the chance you moan again. This time his name tumbles from your lips. It's breathy and low but unmistakable.

He lowers his pants around his ankles without even thinking about it. His hand moves around his cock in time with yours. He watches intently as you dip between your folds, bucking your hips to meet your own hand. The hand that you are imagining is him. He barely blinks, desperate to keep eye contact with your masturbating form. Terrified he will miss your climax. He'd bet money on it being the most amazing thing he will ever see. He found himself getting closer to finishing as your breathing gets heavier, whines coming freely now. He feels so dirty watching his perfect angel. He should be there to worship you, take care of you. He should be the one making you feel like that, for real, not just in your mind. Your nose scrunches and the sounds stop. Your hips stutter as the water ripples around you.

Namjoon follows soon after, cum coating his hand, suddenly very glad he is in a room filled with toilet paper. He watches for a little longer. You wrap yourself in a large fluffy towel and move back into the main room just as his name is called over the PA system. Reluctantly, he signs out of the app and fixes his appearance before making it back to his mark on time for curtain call.

.....

Back in the hotel you are none the wiser. Still a little worked up (Fingers pale in comparison to the real thing) but confident that you can make it through for a while. you go about your regular skincare routine and settle in for the night. It would still be hours until Namjoon was home, but you managed to find an English film to entertain you for some time.

.....

By the time Namjoon got home, you were fast asleep. He chuckles at the way you are curled around his pillow. After the bath you had also put on one of his hoodies, it was oversized on him so on you it looked like a dress. You look so adorable with the little bit of drool trickling down your chin. He decides against waking you, instead heading for the shower to remove the dried sweat from his skin. You haven't moved when he comes back out, dead to the world. He slowly peels the cushion from your grasp and moves himself into the empty space.

"I had a great night tonight baby." He whispers in your ear, when you don't react, he goes a little further. "The concert was normal, but the show I got to see was amazing. I can't wait to see it again in person." Again he waits to make sure you are still asleep before continuing "I'm going to take care of you so well, you won't be able to stop cumming. You won't ever need to masturbate now you have me." He doesn't miss the way your thighs rub together as he speaks, turned on even in your sleep. He pulls you close to him and falls asleep with you there in his arms.