A Hero's Return

After Provisional Hero Licenses, a fight that broke down between Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou. After their fight they were in house arrest by their homeroom teacher Mr. Aizawa for a couple of days. The two students were doing chores in the house as punishment for their fight. After a day of house arrest, Midoriya was taking out the trash when he heard a scream in the distance, even though he isn't supposed to save that person he did it any way. He met a man in a long black cloak in an alley way face to face. He was about to head back thinking it was a mistake but then a portal came up and sucked the hero into it. Sending him to a place where no man in this world could find him.

Now its been a week and a half since Midoriya's disappearance and there is no lead on finding the ofa user. Everyone in the dorms are sad and down because they miss the green haired fanboy, its not the same without him. The two most affected were Bakugou, who isn't showing it but you can feel it, and Ochaco Uraraka.

Now we see the students in the dorm rooms getting ready to start another day of class.

-No POV-

Uraraka in a sad tone: Morning guys.

She cam to the living room to see all of the other students watching the new.

Uraraka: What are you doing?

Tenya Iida: We are watching the news. And its rather big check this out.

Uraraka sees the Head line, "Unknown Villain broke into Police Station". The Reporter stated that a random person just stormed into the Police Station last night and only came here just for one Quirk Dampening Cuffs that go around the neck. The reason for this is so the villain and anyone associated with the person, is making cuffs to stop pro heroes from using their quirks. Heroes are doing what they can to stop find that person.

Uraraka: Things are just getting more bad by the day.

Mashirao Ojiro: Yeah, it is.

Momo Yaoyorozu: Come on everyone its time to get to class.

Everyone got up to head to UA and have an announcement from the teachers. Meanwhile one student is thinking about one thing.

Uraraka: Where are you Deku?

-Unknown POV-

A stranger person in a long dark green cloak, sees the Class A students walking out of their dorms. He could have go with them but he decided to make it a surprise to them. He walk through the gates of the dorms and not to his surprise there were guns attached to from the ground.

Gun turret 1: Freese or you'll be shot out of here.

The guy chuckled and then said.

"Come on don't you recognize me"

The Turret that has a camera on it looked closely to the same and then shut them down.

Gun Turret 1: Apologize Student 18 of-

The Cloaked figure: Yeah don't say my name just yet. Also don't tell the teachers I am here. I want to make it a surprise.

Gun Turret: Sorry but its strictly by code.

The Cloaked figure: All right.

He then shoved some kind of technological rod to the Turret and the system that Security shut down, making everything seemed perfectly fine.

The Cloaked Figure smiling: Like I said, I want to make it a surprise.

-UA Students POV-

Since the green hero in training vanish, the teachers try and cheer the students up, except Mr. Aizawa who just same as always but is indeed worried, but nothing change the mood. Three Students called the Big 3, came by and see the situation itself. Mirio even fought the class, minus Bakugou and Shoto Todoroki so they can get some experience of what it is like to be a pro hero. While the speech was inspirational it didn't change the mood so after.