Raid Meeting!

While Class A and B were listening to Midoriya's music. The work study students all made it to a meeting where a raid will happen eventually. In the meeting are a group of various heroes, such as Mr Aizawa, Rocklock and Ryuukyuu. Most of them were looking at Midoriya while gossiping quietly. He ignored it as he knew what to expect. But when Midoriya made contact with the man in a suit and glasses named Sir Nighteye they both were annoyed.

Both of them: You gotta be kidding me?

Midoriya friends looked at the confrontation confused.

Uraraka: Deku, what's wrong?

Izuku: Well I was planning on going to Sir Nighteye's Agency when All Might suggested it to me but he declined.

Sir Nighteye was walking over to the group.

S.N: Why are you here?

Crust came in to back Midoriya up.

Crust: You see Sir Nighteye, Deku is interning with me and I decided to bring him involved with this operation.

Sir Nighteye was annoyed but shrugged it off because he couldn't argue with him.

S.N: Whatever, just don't get cocky over the operation. We don't want things to end horribly.

Izuku shrugged off what he said as he knew he should take things a bit more seriously.

S.N: Everyone, due to the information we received thanks to all of you, the investigation has moved more forward. So let's start the conference to share what we now recently learned, regarding the small organization known as the Shie Hassaikai.

Everyone then starts to take their seats leaving Midoriya and some of his friends unaware of what's happening.

Bubble girl: Let's begin. The Nighteye Agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the Shie Hassaikai for around a couple of weeks. An accident involving a gang called ¨The Reservoir Dogs¨. The police wrote it off as an accident, but there were things that didn't make sense, so we tailgated them.

Centipeder: I, Centipeder, conducted a follow-up investigation. During the investigation, in the past year, the members of the Shie Hassaikai have increased contacts with outside organizations with the aim to expand their organization and increase their funds. So after the investigation began, he made contact with a member of the League of Villains named Twice. They were wary of being followed so I couldn follow them for long, but with the help of the police, I confirmed there was an altercation between the two organizations.

Gran Torino: Since the League is involved, me and Tsukauchi are in on this as well.

Random hero#1: Where is Tsukauchi?

G.T. Out to investigate something else. Hey kid, Glad to see you're not dead. Surprised me of the action you pulled. You're just as reckless as he is.

Izuku: Well I'm just like any other person. Trying to prove a point.

S.N: Continue, Bubble girl.

BG: So after what happened, we put requests for help on the HN--

Centipeder: You can skip that part.

BG: Right!

Uraraka: ¨HN¨?

Nejire responding: It stands for Hero Network. It's an online service only pro heroes can access and ask for a request from other heroes with helpful quirks!

Rocklock: Why are there even kids in the room? I know there is a U.A. students but they won't help get us anywhere. And we can't waste time explaining to them what's going on here.