The Aftermath! Deku vs Hero Course!

Deku, Aizawa and Nezu has leaved the press to a car with All might driving them. He didn't want to be part of the press because he want Midoriya to do it all on his own. But he was at concern to Midoriya after that. The four of them got in the car and drove to the dorms and get some rest from what happen today. The two U.A. staff have witness one of the students tantrum today. They always expected Bakugou to have one but not Midoriya. So they decided to ask the green haired kid about it.

Aizawa: Midoriya, what was all that about?

Izuku calm: What do you mean?

Nezu: The moment where you yelled. You said that you were bullied for 10 years. Is that true?

Izuku: *sigh* Yeah, it's true.

All Might: Why didn't you tell any adult about this.

Izuku: Well when you are quirkless, people believe that you aren't worth living in the society that your put in. When I tell the teachers about the bulling, they just ignored it and let the students do what ever they want to me.

Nezu: Not even your mother.

Izuku: No as far as she knows me and bakugou are having a bad relationship.

Aizawa disbelief: I thought he was a part of it. I knew he was a reckless, loud kid but to do something like this.

Nezu: Why wasn't their any record about any of this?

Izuku: The teachers didn't want their star pupil to have his dreams ruin. Like I said they didn't want to bother doing anything for a quirkless.

Nezu: Well that won't be left unnoticed.

All Might: Right, I'll ask Tsukauchi to bring an investigation about this.

Izuku: Thanks, tho I want you guys to leave Bakugou be.

Aizawa: What, Why?!

Izuku: Because even tho he is a dick to everyone, even tho he bullied me for years, ... He was my friend regardless of all the struggles he put me through. That is, what the old me would want.

All Might: What do you mean?

Izuku: Through out both of our lives, I have been the one with him the most. And yet even with all the good things I did, he still pushes me away. Zoro and Sanji told me that even tho their at each others necks, they do appreciate their company and being a member of the crew, without saying it in front of them. So I do want us to be friends, but until he begs for sorry, I won't be able to help him with anything.

Nezu: And what do you mean by 'help' him?

Izuku: Well, do you guys want me to teach the class what I know?

Aizawa: That would be very grateful, yes.

Izuku: Than that's what I'll won't do for Bakugou. I'll won't teach him anything until he says sorry.

All Might: But that would put him behind of everyone else.

Izuku: True, but he still wouldn't go far by how he's acting. As a hero, even with all the training you did at school, you would still make mistakes. And to redeem your mistakes, you should say sorry and admit your mistakes, at least.

Nezu: Alright, we'll leave him in your hands for a while. But we would want him to go to hound dog's consoling to take care of his anger.

Izuku: Thats fine.

After a few minutes the four of them got to the entrance of Dorms for 1A. The principal bids them farewell since he has work to do. Aizawa also left to also get things ready for training tomorrow. So All Might and Midoriya went inside the dorms to see their reactions.