Disappearance Explained

Iida confused: Year and a half? What are you talking about? You've only been gone a couple of weeks.

Izuku: It may have seemed that way but its been that long for me. You'll not believe me when I say this but, I was transported to another reality.

Everyone there was not believing this information, except for Kaminari cause he's an idiot.

Izuku: Look I'll prove it.

Izuku was at the process of taking his shirt off very causally. The some of the girls were covering while a couple just looked harder. When he finished, everyone in the room was shocked at what they are seeing.

 When he finished, everyone in the room was shocked at what they are seeing

Izuku: As you can see, my body is a lot more grown out then I was before. Like how I'm taller as Iida and these scars are made and healed. Both would be impossible in less than two weeks, right. I could have grown my hair out to further my point but I just continue to step on it, which just annoys me so much. But here's a picture of that hair.

He pulled out a picture and showed it to his classmates.

Everyone was is trying to adjust the situation better, until Kaminari spoke up

Kaminari: So, are there hot girls over there.

Jiro then just hit him in the head with her ear jacks.

Jiro: Stop saying stuff like that you idiot.

Uraraka concerned: Were you really gone for the over a year.

Izuku smiling while sitting back: Yes. I'm glad I made it back here. I missed you guys a lot.

This made his classmates smiled.

Bakugou: So what have you been up to since then. Were you just lazing around.

Izuku smiling putting his shirt back on: Of course not. I was using the opportunity that I had to continue training. And to be honest, I'm glad that I was sent there. It gave me  a lot of time get stronger.

Bakugou grinning: We'll see about that.

Izuku smirking: Yes, we'll see.

Iida: Ahem. Sorry for the interruption, but can you explain where you been.