Indoor Music Show!

It's been a day after Midoriya got into an internship, and on the first day it wasn't too special. Just knowing what the Crust Hero Agency does and did a little patrol with the Pro Hero. The same can be said today but there was something else that caught Izuku's attention. Crust said that the two of them will be heading to a meeting for a mission involving certain drugs.

After school finished, he left with Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Kirishima for their internships. When the rest of the class rest in the lodge after completing today's exercise of knowing haki. Training with Midoriya is hard, considering that he is the only teacher for Class A & B, and he is a student.

During training there are two parts for Haki. The first part is Observation where the class would just meditate for 15 minutes and then get into pairs of two and have one put on blind folds while the other hits them with a club and swapping roles. And the other part is armament haki, aka the roughest part of the training. They had to constantly fight against not only each other but also Midoriya as well to better strengthen their haki, even though it's not showing.

But that's not the only thing he did for his classmates. As he promised, he teached some of the students that wished to learn martial arts. He taught them the small stuff like grappling and kung fu as a starter, but he would teach them a couple of the Rokushiki techniques. They were pleased with the fast results of their training.

Now let's get back to Class A as they are relaxing at some shows or doing their homework. After 20 minutes after the work study students left Mina came down with a bag for a disk for everyone to see.

Mina grinning: Hey guys!

Kaminari: Hey, what do you have in the bag?

Mina: Midoriya's music collection.

Momo: Mina, why are you going through Midoriya's stuff? What if he gets angry?

Mina: Well he didn't mind us going in last time and listening to his music. So why not listen to them more.

Sero: She does have a point. When he found out he wasn't mad at us. So maybe he wouldn't again.

Iida: Alright. We could listen to some of them.

Mina excited: Great, Let's get Class B in here too.

Toru curious: Why are you bringing them here?

Mina: Why not! We can enjoy listening to them together.

Momo: You know, this can help strengthen our bond between classes.

Mina: Ok then. I'll call Setsuna to bring them.

And with that all of Class B came by to listen to Midoriya's music disks. When they came they took a seat on the floor or couches.

Setsuna: Hey girl! What's up?

Mina: Oh you know, I want to hear Midori singing. Maybe tease him about it.

Tetsutetsu: I hope the guy has some manly music to workout with!

Kirishima: Same bro!

Momo: Alright Listen up! Since there are a lot of people who want to listen to Midoriya's music, I decided to make a wheel with everyone's names on them. So when it lands on your name you get to pick a song we listen to. Agreed.

Everyone: Yep!

After agreeing to this event, Momo spinned the wheel and it landed on Shoji.

Shoji: Ok, let's see what I can find.

He came up to the bag of music disks until he found one he is interested in called 'Can't Hold us Back'.

Kaminari: "Can't Hold us Back". Sounds like a nice song.