Internships!

(When you read this chapter you'll think that it is stupid but I want to add this to fix some plot holes in story, like the reason why Midoriya is really good. Plus it's my story so I'm adding this.

Also I would like to apologize for what I believe is a late upload. I have school and it's starting to fill up most of my plans, which is relaxing. But I'll continue uploading stories. Thank you)

After classes were down for the day, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Kirishima left the dorm room with their respective hero suits in their suitcase. While they left the rest of the class just rested in the living room and doing their homework.

Izuku: Hey, where are those three going with their hero suits?

Jiro: They're going to their work to study.

Izuku: And what's that?

Kaminari: Oh yeah you didn't know.

IIda: Well now that you're now longer at house arrest, I guess we have to tell you. You see a work study is much like the internship that we had, but we can actually do hero work instead of taking notes. They get stronger by learning combat skills and understanding how to act as a hero.

Izuku: That's cool. I'm g;lad those three have their work study. Who are they with?

Momo: Uraraka and Tsu are working under Ryukyu thanks to Nejire's approval and Kirishima went to Tamaki to work under FatGum.

Izuku: Does anyone else have one?

Koda: No, some of us are looking for one or don't want to do one.

Iida: Midoriya, are you planning to do a work study?

Izuku: Me, probably not.

Shoji: Really?! Why not?

Izuku: Have you guys already forgotten what I'm capable of?

Toru: No?

Izuku: Then I probably won't do one. After all, I'm already stronger than you guys. And still not haven't shown 50% of my power. So I'm gonna set this one out so that you guys can have room to grow already.

The class was surprised that their friend won't take a work study. Then again, he probably doesn't need one since he can take down heroes without a quirk.

Iida: Well if you change your mind, you now have tons of offers thanks to the Battling Heroes training.

Izuku: Hmm, I'll see what to do next.

Midoriya then leaves the living room to his newly looked room. He went to desk to complete his task, which is almost boring to him now. He did this for 15 minutes till he got a call from All Might. He was wondering why he was calling so he answered.

Izuku: Hey All Might! Why are you calling me?

All Might: Oh well, I wanted to tell you this thing that you should do called the 'work study'.

Izuku chuckled: Hehe, funny because I just learned that from the others a few minutes ago.

All Might: Oh I see.

Izuku: All Might, I saw you personality after the Hero battle training session. You seemed a bit down, or more disappointed at someone.

All Might sigh: Well you see Young Midoriya, I promise you that I'll train you to become the best after the Kamino. But now that you're stronger than I planned, heck even what I believed, I just feel like I did nothing for you. All I did was work your muscles, give you an address to my mentor and tell you you're not me. I feel like I failed you Midoriya.