Singing Deku! Press Conference!

-Next Day-

Since the News Announcement of Stain's and Nagant's escape, everyone around Japan are a bit startled that two strong villains have escaped from Tartarus, which was lead to believed to be Impenetrable. The Villains were both not pleased by the fact that they didn't escape, and pleased that someone escape and that they try to do so as well. The people are starting to get scared that some Villains could escape and create more chaos. Heroes through Japan are trying their best to find and capture the two escapees, however these two are ones to get captured.

These two are villains who worked in the shadows and hard to find. Not two mention that they are S rank villains in their own right. Stain can attack in a long distance while Nagant works at long range, as well as the fact that she was a former hero and trained for any scenario. The heroes don't know why stain helped her, but they lead to believe that they worked together one day or he is using her to help him. Regardless the two need to be stop.

While this is happening, Midoriya had to dress up to go to a conference with Nezu and Aizawa to discuss Midoriya's powers to the press. But this is also an advantage since it could have the people more faith in heroes. The three left notifying the Classes that they are leaving for the meeting.

-Class A dorms-

Class A are now awake and began relaxing in the common area since they have a day off from yesterday. The girls are chatting in the dining room while the guys are playing games, waiting for the conference to happen.

Ojiro: Hey, do you think Midoriya would do good with the news?

Todoroki: Well, now that Midoriya is now a lead back person then he is before, I'm sure he would be fine.

Kaminari: I'm just worried about the idea that the villains would use the information to their advantage.

Iida: While I agree with your statement, lets not forget that they need to go to the other world to get stronger from haki. Plus Midoriya said that you need a person who already know about to help you do so.

Sero: Speaking of which, how long is the press news going to start.

Momo: About half an hour .

Mina: Aaah, I'm bored. Is there anything else to do before the news starts.

Kirishima handing a controller to her.

Kirishima: You could play with us.

Mina: I don't feel in the mood for playing games.

Toru: Well what do you feel like right now.

Mina went quiet for a moment until a light bulb come up.

Mina: Hey why don't we see if Midoriya has any cool stuff in his room right now.

Everyone looked at Mina surprised as Iida chopping with his arms.

Iida: Mina, that would be an invasion of privacy!

Mina: Come on! I just want to see what kind of stuff he got.

Kirishima: Well he did say he could make inventions.

Tsuyu: I am rather curious also.

Iida: Asui, not you too.

Mina: Come on! Let's go see if Midoriya got some music.

Everyone went with Mina to look in Midoriya's room. When they got to Midoriya's room it had a mote on it which read:

"Hey guys I believe you guys are going to my room to look at my stuff. You free to look just don't break anything. These items are like my treasure."

Pirate Hero, Deku!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें