The First Obstacle

Deku's group has entered the city battle grounds ready to take on any challenges that they'll face. They looked around the city they are in and see a broken down city as if a villain attack has taken before they arrived. They were investigating the cause of it while the doors behind them are closed.

Nezu: Hello Group 1 can you here me?

Principal Nezu is speaking through a speaker which is attached to many places so that the students would here him. Izuku simply giving out a thumbs up indicating that they can here him.

Nezu: Good, lets get started. The first step of your training is rather simple, yet uneasy. You must find the hostages around the city you are in that have been stuck inside the rumble of the destroyed buildings and rescue them.

-The other side of the wall-

Kaminari: Well that's easy.

Bakugou: You idiot! He said it wouldn't be easy!

-Inside the Wall-

Izuku: There must be something else right?

Nezu: Yes there is.

But before he could say it. Midoriya sensed an attack coming so he grabbed a paint gun from his backpack and shot an incoming missile that was launched from robots back at the UA entrance examine. The Heroes in training decide to take cover to avoid getting attack.

Nezu: The staff and I decide to take Step 1 and 2 together and just add 'villains' into the mix while you are saving the 'civilians'. And the villain robots here aren't like the one from the Entrance exams 1st years. They are for the 3rd year students, meaning they are more stronger, faster, and even more tougher.

Toru nervous: This is going to be difficult.

Tokoyami: Our teachers aren't holding back their dark punches.

Kuroiro: You said it. Hey class pres. What should we do?

Kendo was then cut off by Midoriya.

Izuku: Nezu, quick question? Are the civilians real people or just robot dummies.

Nezu: Dummies Midoriya. We would want to use more real people for this kind of training.

Izuku: Its fine. Then lets just split up to teams. Ojiro, Yanagi, Shoda, and Honenuki, you guys will stay here and defend any hostages we can give you. Toru, Shoji, and Kuroiro, you guys will find the hostages under all of these rumble and/or find from the 'Villains'. Tokoyami, Kendo, and I will focus on the robots that will come after us.

Kuroiro: Hold up, why should we follow your lead?

Honenuki: No, Midoriya has a point. He is using our quirks to save people. But how do you know so much about our quirks.

Izuku: I remember your battles at the Sports Festival, plus I looked you guys up last night to understand your classes quirks.

Reiko: Thats a bit stalkerish.

Izuku: When you placed with heroes randomly you must know their strengths and weaknesses.

Kendo: True, we should use this plan to save the hostages.

Kuroiro: Ok fine.

Izuku: Alright, Let's go!

The group separate to their teams and we see Izuku's team fighting the 'villain' bots that comes after them. The team seemed to be powering through the 'villains' with struggle except for one individual.

Midoriya jumped towards a 2 pointer robot lands a powerful kick to the machines neck.

Izuku: Collier Shoot!